Chapter 24

this is the 24th chapter right? i kinda forgot whoops. anyway, as i said, here's your update, done at almost 10 at night ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V

I woke up to see that I'm laying on top of Stan. I look to see its almost 5 pm. I look down at Stan to see him starting to stir. Seeing he didn't wake up, I laid my head back down on his chest. 

"Stan...what am I gonna do..? I know I can't keep this up forever...but if you knew who I was...you would never EVER forgive me..."

I looked up at Stan's sleeping face. I saw behind him his dog trotting up to the couch. He looked as if he was gonna jump.

"Don't you dare..."

I moved up a bit from my spot and tried to push him down.

"Sparky stop it, you're gonna wake him up," I whisper yelled as he started to wag his tail. He then pounced and tried to grab Stan's head. Stan suddenly jumped up but was not met with your face, but your chest instead. 

The room went quiet as both of your faces blushed bright red. You instantly flew back and sat at the other end of the couch. "I-I'm really s-sorry (Y-Y/n) I-I-"

"IT'S REALLY OKAY STAN YOU'RE FINE IT WAS MY FAULT YOURDOGTRIEDTOWAKEYOUUPANDYOUKNOWITRIEDMYBEST-"

Stan's P.O.V

She kept rambling on how Sparky tried to wake me up and she tried to get him to calm down. Honestly, it was a little embarrassing but...I had to laugh. I found it cute how she got nervous and all. I quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her in for a hug.

"It's my fault. I mean, I understand if you're mad at me,but don't blame that on yourself, jeez."

She blushed  and pulled away.

"I'm gonna head home. Thank you for everything. I'll see you later," She said softly as she kissed my cheek. After she left I held a hand to me cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later that night~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Stan's P.O.V still]

"Damn it don't let her get away this time!" I yelled. Skybreaker rushed off again and I'm sick and tired of chasing her. All of the sudden she stopped running and stood still. We all stopped and watched her cape flow in the wind. "Where is the girl?! Why are you against us?!"

No response.

"Stan what are you doing?!"

I walked closer to her. Time seemed to freeze as she walked closer to me. She stood on her tip-toes and whispered in my ear.

"I'm apologizing in advance. I know this is going to start fights. Please forgive me.."

She then took ahold of my chin and pressed her lips to mine. My eyes widened as my cheeks turned red. She pulled away and smiled. "Please, forgive me," she whispered as she ran off. I stood there speechless as Kyle ran up beside me.

"DUDE, WHAT. THE. HELL."

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED."

"DID YOU JUST KISS HER?!" 

The guys freaked out and yelled at me as I stood there speechless. I touched my lips, completely ignoring the yelling going on around me.

"I know that voice..thats..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does he know who you are?

Do the guys know who you are?

Did I do a terrible job this chapter?

The answers are

Maybe, No, and yes.

Hope you enjoyed! sorry for taking so long and that its super short...