Quite Morning

hoi you all...casually skyping sarcastic_park at 11 o clock at night oops...sorry for wait
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up the next morning in your soft bed, wrapped up tightly in your (F/n) sheets. You saw Alex wrapped up tightly beside you, smiling in her sleep. You sat up and tip-toed out of the room, leaving Alex tightly wrapped up still. You quickly got dressed and headed downstairs for breakfast. You popped two waffles in the toaster and got a plate reader for your waffles. You shivered and walked upstairs to get blanket from your room. When you walked downstairs to then see Cartman in your kitchen looking for food, and Kenny leaning against your couch.

"Hey, girl, what's up."

"Not much Ken. Cooking up waffles for myself that's all."

He nodded and Cartman came back out with chips and such. 

"Cartman... do you see how early it is?!"

"8 in the morning. Why, do we have a date or something?"

You growled as Kenny smacked him upside the head with a glare on his face. The waffles popped out of the toaster, and you walked quickly over to grab them to throw on a plate. Before you could reach the toaster, you tripped over the blanket. It being so early, you didn't let out any sound. You slammed against the floor, a loud bang rung through out the whole house. Kenny raced to the kitchen to see you laying on the floor, in a very tightly wrapped blanket.  (i have actually face planted doing this) Kenny started laughing, as he helped you up. You groaned and held your nose, as blood dripped out. Cartman handed you a couple tissues, and grabbed your waffles. You stuck the tissues up your nose and proceeded to get a fork. You then leaned against the counter eating your waffles, and talking to the two boys.

After a couple hours, Alex came trudging down the stairs, holding a white blanket with pink, green, purple and blue polka dots on it. She walked up to you and hugged your leg tightly and hid her face from the two teenage boys. You ruffled her hair as she smiled up at you. She then crawled up the couch and laid by Cartman. He looked uncomfortable, but let her lay there anyway. Kenny picked you up and held you close as he sat on the couch. You yawned, making him stroke your hair for you to fall asleep faster.

"I'm not that tired."

"Don't lie. You pulled another all nighter didn't you?"

"No."

"Yes."

"...maybe."

Kenny chuckled and nodded in agreement, watching your eyes start to close. 

"Night (y/n)"

"Night....Kenny."

IT IS MIDNIGHT AND IM STILL SKYPING! SEEY'ALLNEXT CHAPTER HOLY FRICK FRACK AM TIRED.