Treatment.

You awoke one someone's couch. Your right eye had something over it. You saw Kyle,Cartman,Kenny and Stan look over worried at you. "What happened?...WHERES ALEX?!?!" You started freaking out. "(Y/n)!! (Y/n), calm down shes with Karen at Kenny's house!" Stan exclaimed. Kenny nodded. "What the problem is, is that your only friend that's a girl, just turned her back on you." Cartman said. Kyle forced you back to lay down. You relaxed a bit. "Ok...ok..I'm ok.." You said a loud. "No no your not." Stan said. "I'm...I'm not?" You asked. "Its..its ok!! You are ok!! I'm just saying that your eye is screwed up for a while!" Stan exclaimed. By now you were sitting up again. Kyle forced you back down. "Calm down (Y/n). We said you hurt your eye real bad and said you couldn't make it. And Kenny said he would pick Alex up." Kyle said with a serious face. "Also, I was wondering if you could stay the night?" He asked. "I guess, I mean I don't have anything planned now." You sat up on the couch and this time, Kyle let you. He smirked and the other boys made a face. "Can I at least walk around?" Stan shrugged and Kyle nodded. You got up to reach your phone on your tip toes in susu. (Sorry ballet language.) "(Y/n)? What are you doing?" You turned around in posé. (Again, sorry.) "What?" "Dude what are you doing with your feet. You slid down and put your foot in tàwndó. (Its where u put your foot out on the ground and point it.) "Ew that's gross (y/n)." Cartman stuck his toungue out. "Sorry! I do it a lot." You smiled and went back up on susu. They boys glared at Cartman. "Am I missing something?" You asked. "NO! NO YOUR NOT!! EH HEH heh heh." Kyle exclaimed. You raised a brow. "Ok?" You tuned around again in a pivot. You tried to reach it. Someone then came and picked you up. You grabbed it then turned around. It was Stan as he smiled with a little blush. "Thank you! Your so sweet!" He blushed. "Uh..y-yeah.." He couldn't look at you. He turned to sit in the couch. "Uh hey (y/n)?" Cartman asked. "Yes?" You said going to sit on the floor. "Uh..um..do you wanna sit up here?" He stuttered. "I don't mind sitting on the floor-" you started. "OK!" He yelled sitting on the floor. "Um..ok?" You slowly sat on the couch. "I'm gonna go get Alex." Kenny said standing up. "I'll be back." He got his stuff and ran out the door. "You wanna tell me something?" You looked at Kyle. "No...I MEAN UH...there's nothing to tell!!!" He said waving his hands at you. "Yeah, nothing!!" Stan exclaimed with him. "Alright! Alright." You sat down texting Kenny until Cartman looked over your shoulder. "HOW DO YOU HAVE KENNYS NUMBER?!?!?" He shreiked. "I found it! It was in my book bag so I decided to see if it worked. It did!"  He snatched your phone and went into  'New contacts'. He put in his number and left the house. Stan a last said he had to go and gave his number to you. Kyle came to join you on the couch. You thought a moment. 'How will there be a Skybreaker tonight?