A new costume.

You got home from school the next day Alex super     excited for no reason. That is the reason you loved her so much. But you had to make her a costume. For night when she went. You could tell Kyle was suspecting. Like he has seen her at night. So you sent online and bought a cheap cat costume. It fit Alex perfectly. Soon, the boys were knocking on the door. "Hey!" You said smiling. Cartman glared at you. Kyle smiled like there were rainbows covering the place. Kenny and Stan were normal. "We need to talk." Cartman said. "I brought Ike to play with Alex to!" Kyle laughed. "ALEX!" Ike yelled. "Hey Ike!" The two raced up the stairs. You let the guys in and sat on the floor. The boys sat on the couch. "Ok (y/n)? We really like Skybreaker and wondered if you knew anything about him." Cartman asked. "Let's see, you have a slight problem with that." You said smiling. "How do you know its a boy?" They thought for a moment. "How would you know?" Stan asked. "Its just a thought. How do you know he goes here? What I'd their not human?" You asked. "You don't help." Kyle smiled at the thought. "Kyle what's so happy?" You asked laughing. "I met someone...I think its a girl....it looked like a girl..."  He smiled dreamily. "Ok? Anyway why would you come to me?" You asked looking at them. "...we thought you would know that's all." Cartman shrugged. "Well, can we stay because we don't feel like leaving. We might even spend the night." Stan said. "All right." You shrugged. You went to go get food as they talked. "Dude I think I almost barfed!" Stan said. "Yeah I know she's so hot." Cartman said. "Wait!" Kyle exclaimed. "I know this isn't on subject but maybe we could get Skybreaker to join us! I mean, she is a bad a** so why not try!?" The boys thought. "Alright, if we find them tonight we'll ask." Cartman exclaimed.