Alex in Danger?

God...everyone wants to kill me if I kill Alex...;-; you wouldn't really do that right..?

You ran along the buildings at lighting speed, Alex in your backpack. "Skybreaker! They aren't going away!" She yelled as you turned your head. A gang had gotten mad at you, for beating up their leader. You kept running, grabbing a ninja star at your belt. You threw it behind you, hearing cries of pain. You kept running as she held on tight to you. You saw up ahead part of the gang, and skidded to a halt. They started to close in and laugh. You grabbed more ninja stars and held them in your fingers, ready to throw any moment. Alex started to whimper as they came closer. "Who's the little girl eh?" A man with a cigarette in his mouth asked. "None of your concern. Get away or I'll have to hurt you." You glared around you, speaking in a stern voice. Alex held tightly onto your shoulders from behind. "You took away our best man. Looks like we'll have to take yours." The man spoke again as they all cackled. You threw the blades at them and grabbed your sword from your belt as well. You handed Alex small daggers, not strong enough to kill- since she was a small (smol) child- but enough to injure them. You swung the blade around slicing here and there. The men started to grab guns out and you told Alex to hide in the bag. She ducked in it as they started to fire. You jumped in the air, dodging all the bullets quickly. 'Man they have bad aim...tsk tsk.' You thought to yourself as you threw down a smoke bomb below you. As they were all blinded you ran from them. Alex popped back out from the bag, getting her daggers ready in case they came from behind again. What you didn't realize, was that someone was watching you.

~??? P.O.V~

"She's fast,strong, cunning, smart, and boy is she pretty. The only thing thats keeping her from killing is that stupid girl. She would be better off somewhere else." I spoke, as I watched Skybreaker run from the stupid gang. "Yes...I'll need her soon. She can spend just a little more time with the girl. Just a little."

~3rd P.O.V~

You stopped running after awhile, and looked behind you. No one was there. "Skybreaker that was amazing!" Alex exclaimed as you smiled. You put the bag down and lifted the small girl out. You sat on the ledge of the building you were on and held her in your lap. "I guess I am a star aren't I?" You asked as she joined you in laughing. She hugged you tightly and snuggled her face in your neck. "I love you (y/n). Thank you for saving me from that gang a long time ago." (Wow death by glamour is playing. Would be a shame if she died right here right now..) You smiled and held her close. "Its fine Alex. I love you too." You pit your bag back over your back and held Alex. She snuggled into you, as you jumped into the night, rooftop to rooftop.

~time skip to later that night, brought to you by Levi Heichou!~

"Skybreaker?" Alex asked as you walked along the rooftops. "Yes Alex? What's up?" You looked down at her as you carried her. "What...what would you do if I wasn't here?" She asked seriously. You stopped walking and got serious. "You will always be here. I won't let anything happen to you. Do you understand?" You r voice got sharp and she looked a bit startled. "Yeah...yeah okay." She nodded and snuggled back into you. You continued to walk, then felt eyes watch you. You turned and saw a fat kid run off quickly. Or try to be quick? You then felt eyes in another direction and turned you head that way. You saw a kite dash off and you knew what was happening. Coon and friends were after you once again. You took off, swinging Alex in your bag. She saw a green question mark and knew also what was happening. "Skybreaker! They seem to be coming from behind! You at be able to shake them off!" She yelled. You sighed and knew there would be no sleep tonight. "Guess no school tomorrow. I'll be sleeping in." You mumbled and tried to shake them off.

{Word count 746}

This chapter is dedicated to a sweet sweet follower of mine, who just loves all me south park stories. I usually never get these nice comments. So I'm a sucker for them XD (would tag them but every time I type there name it won't come up and Wattpad gets all super glitchy) SO yeah,here's an update.

I also wanna clear up quickly that I did not come up with the name skybreaker, if you look back in the very first chapter, its from the song thats tagged in the chapter. Just keep that in mind plez. Thanks for reading and have a good day! See you next chapter!