Chapter 25

for real, a chapter 25. im also watching south park while writing XD i just the got the box set of the 14th season, so im finishing the 13th one omfg i cant stop laughing. watching cartman sing pokerface is killing me. Also, don't mind the picture. just something random.

OKAY SORRY ON WITH THE STORY

_Edit_

I ACCIDENTLY POSTED THE CHPATER WHEN IT WASN'T READY IM S O R R Y   O K A Y?! also, this is all done over my phone, so if there is a mistake, i apologize in advance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V

~The Next Morning~

Alex woke me up quickly as she raced around getting her school supplies. I rose out of bed and looked in the mirror. I see the dark bags under my eyes. Look at my entire body, I notice all the scars, bruises, and scratches...I sighed and decided to get dressed for the day. I skipped breakfast so I could pack Alex a lunch. After I was done, I handed Alex her lunch and grabbed her hand. We left the house, having enough time to get to the bus stop. When we arrived, I saw my four friends already there. Alex ran up to Kenny and asked about Karen, as I went to stand by Kyle.

~Kyle's P.O.V~

"Something isn't right..Skybreaker...why dud she kiss Stan? Why do I feel kinda jealous? Why is it that-"

"Hey Kyle! How are you doing?"

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard the bright, cheery voice I love. "Hey, (Y/n). I'm doing okay, you?" I asked as I looked into her (E/C) eyes. "I'm good. I didn't sleep well last night though...I had a bad dream," She answered, looking up at the sky. I looked up as well, seeing it started to snow. "How much work do you think I'll have to make up?" I turned my attention to her, and started to think. "Well, you only missed what, a day? I don't even think we did anything the day you were absent so you'll be fine. People are gonna ask about your face though," I stated, looking over at the patch on her cheek. I then remembered what happened with Cartman.

"Wait, didn't Cartman mention that Skybreaker died? She committed suicide with that girl...I guess she was able to save herself if we saw her yesterday,"

"Kyle, hurry up!"

I turned and saw (Y/n) has her hand out to me, as she stood on the bus. I smiled, and grabbed her hand. She took me to a bus seat and started talking about Alex.

~Time Skip~

Cartman's P.O.V

I looked over and watched (Y/n) draw something on her paper. I started to wonder if she was going to be an artist when she was all grown up.

Grown up...

Damn, being an adult sounds stupid. It would really suck if-

"Eric, get in my office, now!" I look over at principal Victoria. Ever since PC principal left, life has been so much easier. I got up and walked out of the room, looking back at (Y/n). She smiles and gives a thumbs up, as if telling me I would be okay. I smiled back and followed the prinicpal into her office.

~couple minutes later~

I sat down in front of her desk and look around the familiar room. "Eric, do you realize how many complaints I get about you everyday? I got 5 in a row today from another group of boys! They all say you keep yelling at them about some superhero. Skyland? Wallbreaker? Skywalk-" "Her name is Skybreaker." I inturupted. "Whatever. Tell me why you need to go start these fights?" I looked to the ground and thought of something to say. "Well...it's just...Skybrekaer is my hero. She has saved me from so many things! Like burning buildings, and gangs, and...and...," I started sniffling and could feel my fake tears coming. "Mostly bullys from this school. Mostly," I finished my mumblinng and started bawling. Man, was the look on her face great. "I wouldn't let them talk shit about her! It just isn't fair!" I started shouting, at her, showing how much I "care" for this stupid hero. I was really yelling at them saying the Coon & Friends were way better superheros. "I'm sorry to here this Eric, please go back to class. I'll fix this," I got up and off the chair and walked back to class. This was too easy.

~Kenny's P.O.V~
《so many point of views today whoops》

After the day ended, I grabbed my things and turned to (Y/n). She gathered her stuff and stood beside me. "Wanna walk home together? or hang out for awhile?" I didnt even hesitate. I asked if she wanted to walk around South Park for awhile, and she agreed. "I'm probably gonna go home to drop my things off. Do you want to meet at my house?" I nodded as she waved bye to head towards her locker. As soon as she left, Cartman walked up to me.

"Did you seriously just ask her on a date? She's just going on a date out of pity with a poor person like you. Anyway, I wanted to talk about Skybreaker with you," I flipped him off as he talked shit about me. He then rambled about his theories about Skybreaker. "Listen dude, we can deal with this later okay? I need a break from the superhero stuff. Let's skip tonight and go out tomorrow. Karen needs help dealing with mom lately anyway," I walked away as Cartman shouted at me. I quickly ran off home, dropped my stuff and ran to (Y/n)'s house. I rang the doorbell and waited for an answer. When no one answered, I saw (Y/n) slumped over with a bleeding head. I raced over and held her tightly. I saw a note beside her, so I decided to read it.

Dear, Caretaker of Alex.

    We have ahold of Alex.
She will not be returning to your home. Come looming for her and you will be in grave danger. If you let her stay with us without a problem, you can live your life normally with those boys.

P.S, we know who you are.

Sincerely,
the mysterious group.