Finally! A weekend!

You awoke to a little girl right in your face. "Good mourning! How are you (y/n)?" It was Alex. "I'm good. Did you have fun?" "Yes I did! But are you ok? With your eye?" She looked worried. "Don't touch that Alex! It needs to heal!!" You heard Kyle yell from the kitchen. "I'm not!" Alex yelled back. You sat up from the floor and looked around. 'School!' You thought. You got up and ran in the kitchen. "DUDE WE HAVE SCHOOL!!" You yelled loud. "Calm down (y/n)!! Look you got your patch bleeding again. We don't have school. Its Saturday." Kyle stopped making breakfast and walked you to the bathroom. He sat you on the end of the bath tub. You looked at him as he frowned. "See? Its not gonna work." He mumbled. "Do we have the patches?" You asked. "Yeah, yeah I do." He walked to get patches and came to you. "Hold still." He took the white patch and quickly poured some kind of medicine. He then put a new patch on. "Is it getting better?" You asked. "Yup! A few more days. And it will be ok!" He smiled. You smiled back blushing a bit. "Hey (y/n)....who's your crush?" He asked, a tint of red in his cheeks. "That is classified child!" You laughed. "I'm not a kid you know." He chuckled. "Oh please! Whatever let's just go." You said standing up. He tagged along you down the stairs. "Did you do it?" Alex asked. Kyle nodded but his expression didn't say it. "Let's eeeeeaaaatttt I'm hungry!" You complained. "Lemme go check on the pancakes." Kyle said leaving. Alex ran up to you and whispered. "How did skybreaker do?" She asked. "Good. They know the gender though." You whispered. "Good! they will stop calling you a boy!" She exclaimed. "Yeah I guess." You smiled. Kyle walked out. "There ready!" He shouted. "Yay!" She yelled. "Sweet." You smiled. At least this may be good.