Secret Identity.

You continued to run, Alex behind you. You heard a power tool sound and running footsteps. "(Y/n)?!? Is that you?!" He asked. You stopped and saw the whole gang behind you. You took off running again, but a note was left.

'I have no idea who this "(Y/n)" is, but I am not her. You will leave me be and let me do my job. You can not stop me.'

~Skybreaker

You awoke the next morning with Alex in your face. "Morning (Y/n)! School got canceled for an emergency meeting." She smiled. "Alright then....you want breakfast?" You asked tiredly, rubbing your eyes. "Nope! I'm good! Kenny came and fed me. It's 3 pm." You flung up from bed, Alex falling of your bed. "WHAT?!?" you asked no one in particular.

You flew down the stairs seeing Kenny on the couch. "Morning sleeping beauty. Alex let me in, saying you weren't up, so I have her breakfast and lunch." Well she didn't tell you the lunch part. You sighed and sat by him, still in your pajamas. "You ok there?" He asked. You nodded and fell over on his shoulder. "Going back to sleep?" He asked. You nodded and just laid your head on his shoulder.

"Well you can't, you slept enough. I stayed up till 3 last night." He said. '3...thats about the time I stayed up..' You thought. "Ah. Well, I'm still sleepy." You told him. "I'll make you something to eat..." He stood up, as you face planted on the couch. You sat up and answered him. "No i'm ok...I'm..not....hungry.." You slowed your breathing and closed your eyes. "Not again." He flicked your head, and you sat up. "Ok ok....jeez..." You stood up and walked over to Kenny, falling on him. He caught you, and you laid your head on his chest. He laughed and you snored. You fell asleep and he shook his head laughing. He picked you up bridal style and walked up to your room.

He laid you down and Alex was asleep on the floor. He placed her beside (y/n) and turned back down the stairs, when something caught his eye. He turned and opened her closet door, to reveal the same costume that Skybreaker wore.