Sorry...

so...I know everyone wants an update, trust me you dont need to tell me again..

i wanted to put another one out this week

but i'm having a little moment to myself..

no, i'm not a 'depressed' person, and I hate coming here out of all places to explain everything, but i'm trying to be interactive and not leave everyone in the dark.

i know nobody's gonna read this anyway which is totally what i would expect

so..the reason I've been very in active is cause ive been begging, and I mean begging my mom to get me a puppy. and she says she will if I do everything I hate doing, and of course

its competitions.

i can't stand competitions. i hate them. thats just not who I am. im not a very competitive person

and now moms told me "I'm not getting you a dog of you dont do this."

for months she's told me I will...she told me I could..I looked at the humane society, and I looked up classes, made some time so I could train it myself...

and all of the sudden being told absolutely no just...it breaks me. i've been so led up to the point I would get one..

and now when I bring it up everyone just says "you aren't getting a dog. its not happening."

i even got desperate and did the stupid Instagram "however many miles you get" idiotic thing. and she said..she said we would talk

and we did

and its been on the way to a yes till...

im sorry, I'm treating this like a stupid diary aren't I? im sorry...

im okay.

anyway, so im losing some hope at the moment, and falling into despair...

if anyone gets that reference, bonus points to you

so im taking a moment for myself until i can get my act together and quit being such a crybaby

the picture is just a lazy drawing I drew. i rushed it.

its a girl I made up for my other story The Golden Child. Its a Levi x reader x eren story..I wouldn't consider her an OC...im not the biggest fan on those..

dont get me wrong, I like OC's, just not when their put into roleplay and such. if you read the story it would make sense.

i guess it is an OC then huh...I'm an idiot...

sorry for the big ramble. like I said, give me a minute or two to get some motivation to do things again.

i hope you all have a lovely evening/morning/afternoon/night.

sorry if i ruined the mood for you..

emu out