Saving

You turned to the voices. You never spoke. They didn't know it was you because everything but your eyes were covered. You jumped off the building and landed feet first on the ground by the girl. "WE SAID GO AWAY!!" The Coon shouted. But you ignored. You pulled out your sword and showed it too them. "PSSSHHHHH we ain't afraid of a blade!!" The gang laughed. You kept your face emotionless as you went up to one of them swiftly and stabbed his stomach. "WHOA!! LETS GET OUTTA HERE!!" They grabbed the gang member and ran. The girl look scared at you. You put it away and held your hand out. You then grabbed it and swung her on to your back. She clung to you as you climbed up the wall and jumped to the tele line like you were zip lining again. You looked back behind you to see the Coon and friends. Mysterion stepped up to face you. "Young mortal, you are not fit to be a superhero. Please stop or we will stop you ourselves." They all looked at you. "Give us the girl." You didn't reply. You raced off. The girl looked more relax that you didn't give her up. "AYE!! YOU STUPID LITTLE-" the Coon yelled. You ran off far away from them. They chased after Skybreaker but she soon lost them. She finally sat down on a roof. You pulled down your hood to show your face and hair. You swung girl around to where she was sitting on your lap. She grasped on to you. "Skybreaker....I know you..your famouse here." She said looking at her. "My name is Alex. And I'm 5 years old." You smiled at the girl as she hugged you. "Where do you live Alex?" You asked pulling your hood where only your face was shown. "Nowhere. I ran from home because it was on fire. My mommy and daddy were inside and rushed me out." She looked down at the ground. "Let's check the house." You said putting her in you backpack. She fit perfectly and held to your neck. You swung down and on the zip lines again going to check the house.