Kiss- Rafe cameron

Hi, I'm y/n. I'm in the pogue category but not apart of the crew. My two best friends are John B and y/bsf/n. For some reason John B'S friends don't like me.
It's was a Friday afternoon and me and jb decided to surf for a bit. We decided to go to this kook beach. I unhooked my board from the top of jbs van, the twinkie.

"First one to get a wave gets a free meal at the wreck!" John B yelled as he started running past me.
"Oh your on!" I said trying to catch up to him."
We surfed for what felt like hours, eventually deciding to go back to shore.
As we were swimming back, we were greeted by rafe. He snatched the board from right under me holding it to where I couldn't reach. I yelled at him and he pulled me into him, wrapping my legs around his waist.
We had eye contact for a couple seconds. My eyes were staring at him in aged and pure rage. His were soft and gentle. I relaxed a bit and looked at his abs before his eyes again. This time my eyes were soft and love.
I came up with a plan to get my board back.
I kissed rafe and my hands reached to get my board. This kissed sparked something inside me. It was peaceful and soft. I didn't wanna pull away.
Eventually we pulled away for air. I got my board and as I was about to leave I turned around and whispered in his ear, "see ya around, cameron." With a kiss on his cheek and started walking towards the shore.
John B just started at me. And gave a smile with a pat on my back.
"So" he said dragging it out.
"Not a word about it" I said pointing my finger at him
"My lips are sealed" he said with a chuckle.
Boy did that man have me on a spin cycle from hatred to love...