Missed birthday- pogues

It was my birthday. For every birthday of mine, the pogues always do something special for me, just like I do for them.

Present-

After shopping, I headed to the château. I walked in and shouted if anyone was home. No one was home. That's strange.

'Oh well, I'll just come back later.' I thought to myself.

So I went home and watched a movie, then another, then another. I lost track of time and when I checked. It was 6pm.

'Surely they didn't... forget..' I thought to my self.

I waited and waited. I checked the time again. 12 am. My birthday was officially over.

Two weeks later-

Not one of the pogues have seen me in 2 weeks. I haven't seen or spoken to them in 2 weeks. I started getting bored by the end of the first week. So I went out to get a job to entertain me. It was this new place opening up in town.

Three weeks into the job, I'm loving it. Except I haven't seen the pogues in a month. Today I was working the night shift.

I was talking to my co worker since it was quiet. The door bell rang noting someone was entering the shop. I looked over to see the pogues. I froze. But hey, at least there alive.

"Do you wanna take this on or me?" My co worker asked.

"Uhh, you can take it." I said walking away from her towards the back. She came in and handed the order to me.

Once the order was done, I played up my co worker for each arm. She managed to carry three, leaving them with two.

"Just come back and get it." I said not wanting to go out there.

"Seriously, just bring it out with m-" she started but got cut off by my boss.

"Y/n. Can you please take these to table 6?" He asked.

"Okay on it." I said smirking since I didn't have to go the pogues table.

I walked out with the food to table 6. Two people were sitting there having a date.

"Here you are. If you need anything let me know. Enjoy." I said. They thanked me and I went to the counter to start taking orders. The pogues walked up to order desert.

"Hi, what can I get for you?" I said unknown it was the pogues since I didn't look up.

"Hey, can we get the- wait y/n?" Jj said. I looked up and saw the pogues.

"Hey Catherine!? Can you take this order please?" I shouted out to her.

"Just take it y/n." She sighed.

"Okay.." I mumbled.

"What would you like?" I asked again.

"We haven't seen you in a month!" Kie said angrily.

"Can we not do this right now? I'm working." I said calmly.

"Meet us at the docks at 9pm." John B said as they left.

9pm-

I was waiting for the pogues to come by when I saw rafe.

"Hey hun." I said walking up to him.

"Oh hello darling." He said.

"What ya doing out here?" I asked curiously.

"Just walking. What about you?" He asked.

"The pogues want to meet up." I said. "Speak of the devils" I said noticing them.

"Y/n. Why have you been ignoring us for a month." Pope asked.

"No. Why have you? You forgot my birthday and ghosted me." I said.

"We didn't-"Kie started then stop.

"We forgot your birthday.." she said.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Y/n we're so sorry." Jj pleaded.

"All good. But I don't think we should hang out anymore." I said.

"Okay." They said and walked away