Anniversary-Jj/rafe

Today is me and jjs 1year anniversary!! I have planned a long day for just the two of us. We haven't said the 'L' word yet but I'm planning on saying mine today.
I woke up on the crack of dawn to plan everything. We would go to a picnic in this nice greened area and have lunch. Then we would go for a surf and watch the sunset in the beach with towels and blankets. The I would say my feelings.
I went to the shops as soon as they opened and gathered things for the picnic.
I got home and showed looking as usual with the white crop top with blue denim booty shorts.
I was so excited to see him I went over to his house as soon as possible, knowingly his dad was out of town.
On the way over he sent a text.
Jj💕❤️-
' hey, we need to talk.. 💕'
'I'm already on my way over bub ❤️'
I pulled up to his house and walked inside.
"Hey Bub!" I say all excited.
"Hey y/n. Can we talk?" He asked dryly.
"Yeah ofc!" I was very excited.
'This might be it.. he might say he loves me!!!' I thought to myself.
"We need to break up.." Jj said.
'WHAT!?' I thought to myself.
Tears started pricking my eyes as I looked away from him.
"What did I do wrong?" I asked still refusing to look at him.
"You didn't do anything. I did. I got another girl pregnant and i want to be there for our child." He said softly.
'What the hell?? He cheated and his telling me this now on our 1 year anniversary?'
"Do you know what today is?" I asked again.
"No, but I'm sorry for everything." He said slightly annoyed i was still here.
"Oh my god I can't believe you! First you admit you cheat on me and get another girl pregnant. But you also forgot our 1 year anniversary!!" I said with pure rage in my body. I stood up and ran out of the house to the only place I could think of. The ocean.
What I hadn't mentioned that I was also pregnant..
I got up and went to the chateau we're I hoped he wasn't there. I walked in and saw John B with kie watching tv. They looked at me worriedly and got up to hug me. As soon as they touched me I broke down.
———
It's was now the afternoon and I had explained everything that was going on.
The pregnancy, him cheating and leaving me. They full supported my choice to keep the little one.
"If my parents kick me out because of this baby, can I stay here John B??" I asked slightly Quilty of my self for getting pregnant.
"Of course you can y/n! Your my little sister to me, I won't ever judge." He said happily. I cried again because I was so thankful.
And with that I left the château. Eventually pulling into my drive way.
"Hey mum, dad. We need to talk." I said quietly
"Is everything okay y/n" my parents asked.
"Uh, I'm pregnant.." I said slight tearing up.
"WHAT THE FUCK!? Get out of my house I won't have a slut like you in this household!!" And with that I packed a bag and left.
I ran into the château and ran to John B. He hugged as I broke down once again. "They kicked me out jb!! God they hate me!!" I said while sobbing unaware of jjs figure in the corner.
"Your going to be just fine, they'll come around when your older." He said reassuring me. I held him so tightly as I asked him to help me get my bags.
I walked back in to see jj siting in the corner with his eyes glue to his phone screen. I just turned around and went to my room.
— a month later.
I still hang out with the pogues, even when jjs around. I decided that when I started showing I'd only go with them when jj wasn't.
—- birth date.
Jj was around that evening so I stayed in my room praying that he doesn't see me. I felt a little kick which was normal. They a contraction. No. Not now while he was here.. I waited and waited but he didn't leave then my water broke. And I screamed. John B came rushing in.
"Y/N are you okay??? I hear you scre" he stopped himself shocked
"She's coming!!! We have to go now."
I screamed again.
"POPE START THE CSR AND KIE HELL ME WITH Y/N" John B yelled out.
Jj was so confused at to what was happening. He just sat there.
"Holy shit! Y/me having her baby" Kie yelled out as her and John b walked out of the room helping y/n.
I was walking out of the room with kie and John b by my side. I looked at jj and his jaw dropped to the ground. We made eye contact for a second before another contraction came along. I screamed and cried.
Jj got in the van following in after me. He knew right then that this was his child.
—-after birth
The pogues came running into the room all starting in relief as I held my daughter, Kiely, in my arms. Jj was first the speak up.
"Is she mine?" He asked. I looked up at him and nodded and started crying.
He knelt by my side and held my hand.
" I'm so sorry y/n.. I said that I cheated as an excuse to no longer be with you."
My jaw dropped and I asked a nurse ti take him out of the room. I couldn't bare to look at him.
—-
I was released from the hospital 3 days later. Holding my daughter in my arms.
I arrived home and walked in the door, everyone waiting to hold Keily again. I passed her off as the group held her. Everyone except jj of course. I was given back keily when she started crying again so I walked to my room.
I sat her down in her crib as k crawled into my bed. Watching my phone I heard a know at the door. I got up and opened the door. There stood jj. " can we, uh, talk." "Not right now, maybe when she wakes up." He nodded and left the doorway. I closed the door behind him.
——
Keily woke up at 2. So I got up and made her some food while playing with her a little bit. The pogues walked in after being in the marsh. They all just stared in amazement. "Can we talk now?" Jj spoke up. I just simply nodded and pulled Keily out of her high chair. "Kie, would you like to take Keily for a bit. You boys go to." They nodded and headed off for a hammock.
"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.
"Well I would have if I had known that you didn't get a hit pregnant. I was going to tell you that day after we did everything I planned." I said
"What did you plan that day?" He asked.
" I planned to take us to a picnic in this nice grassed area. They to the beach that surf, then relax on the beach watching the sunset and tell I was pregnant and that I loved you." I said as a year rolled down my cheek.
"You love me?" Jj asked.
"Loved." I said heart brokenly.
"Y/n I'm so sorry for everything.. I love you so much. And I want to be there for Keily.. if you'll let me." He said quietly.
"You can be there for Keily. But I don't think us is gonna work again. You really hurt me jj.." I said
"Thank you y/n!! Im so sorry for everything but thank you for giving me a chance in our child's life!!" He said excitingly. I smiled.
I also forgot to mention I now have a boyfriend and he completely offered to pay for everything. I thanked him so much. I pulled at my phone and stayed text how much I love him. A smile creeped onto my face as he invited me over.
"What are you smiling about?" Jj asked warmingly.
"Me and Keily are going over to my boyfriends place since he paid the medical bills and everything else." I said excitingly and I stood up.
"Oh. Who is he?" He asked cocky
"That's for me to know and none of your business" I said going to get Keily.
"Hey kie. Me and Keily are going to see my boyfriend. Don't tell jj who he is please??" I pleaded picking up Keily.
" don't worry girl I won't.." she said smiling.
"Thank you so much kie." I smiled.
" hey John B, me and Keily are going to see rafe" I said and immediately stopped.
" god y/n you can be so dumb." Kie said knowingly jj heard that.
" Your boyfriend is rafe!?" Jj asked/yelled.
" yeah ...." I said awkwardly