"Its always been you"- rudy Pankow

Y/n and Rudy were from Alaska. Their mothers were really close friends and ended up being born in the same week. Two days apart actually, Rudy being first then y/n. Ever since they were little all they dreamed about was being an actor. Together they would be actors. Thankfully they got on a show together, 'Outer banks'. Rudy played Jj, and y/n played Allison, Rafes lover.     Y/n and Rudy always had a spark, but no one acted on it. That's why Rudy was skeptical in giving Drew permission to ask out y/n. Y/n thought about it but said yes as a thought to get over Rudy. They've been together for a year.

Present-

Corona Virus hit like a never ending tornado. You and drew decided on quarantine together so you weren't with out each other. Restrictions lifted and you moved back to where you were. You fell pregnant over the time period and waited to tell drew. But then another quarantine hit and you thought it was the perfect way to tell drew you were pregnant.

Except, Drew didn't want to quarantine with you. Instead he said he wanted to stay with a friend this time. You being kind, allowed it to happen without arguing. You'll just have to tel him next time you see him. You didn't want to do it over call either. You had a small bump. Today you were going grocery shopping for you and Rudy, Chase, Madelyn and Madison. Jonathan decided to go back home for quarantine.

You were walking out of the grocery shop when a bunch of fans ran past you to this couple. You didn't think anything of it until you heard the name that was being said.

"OMG!! IS THAY DREW STARKEY WITH HIS GIRLFFRIEND!?" A fan yelled. You stopped and stood still, your feet couldn't move.

"IS THAT Y/S/N Y/L/N??" Another fan yelled. They then kissed. You couldn't believe it. Drew was cheating on you with your sister!? What am I going do!?

You started walking away again to your car, crying silently. You pulled into the driveway and parked in your spot. Then got the groceries and walked inside to be greeted by happy room mates. They looked at you and instantly frowned. You ignored their questions and walked into the kitchen placing the food down. Rudy followed in after you.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" Rudy said hugging you. You hugged him back and started crying.

"D-Drew.. he's cheating on my with y/s/n.." you sobbed. Hearing this, Rudy's jaw clenched. He hugged you tighter.

For the rest of quarantine, you were all told that there was a Season 2 for obx. You and Rudy became closer if that's even possible. You started flirting. Eventually you guys kissed.

"Y/n.. I've loved you for years.." rudy said with a slight blush.

"Me too, it's always been you. You just didn't make a move and I started losing hope you'd ever like me back. So I dated Drew to see if thi ga would change but they didn't. And I made it worse by getting pregnant from him." I said, the last part with a tear.

Season 2 set-

"Babe!" Drew yelled running up to you.

"Don't call me that." You said blankly.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"We're over, you cheated on me with my sister." You told him.

"How did you know?" He asked again.

"I saw you two practically kissing each other" you said and walked away.

Later-

"You and Rudy were sitting together with the other casts and Jonas, going through what's happening this season.

"Allison and Rafe brake up because how he's a bad person and goes to jj, and they get together. But Allison dies. " Jonas finally finished the season.
"Why does she die?" Drew asked.