Comfort-jj maybank

Y/n was always the one to get easily anxious or scared. So every time she needed to calm her self down she'd put her hand on her inner thigh. As some sort of relief. Y/n was always with the pogues.

Present-

We sat there listening to Kie and Sarah's fight when John b got with her.

I was sitting next to jj and put my hand on my thigh for comfort.

"Why do you do that?" Jj asked. I looked at him.

"You put your hand on your inner thigh. Why?" He asked.

"Oh, when I get scared or anxious it just gives me a relief." I said.

"What are you scared about then?" He asked again.

"Kie and Sarah." I replied.

A couple days later-

We sat in the tent waiting to hear from John b and Sarah. They took the phantom and are heading out to sea.

I heard rain and thunder. Suddenly, jj grabbed my thigh. I looked at his hand and then up at him. He just glanced down towards me before shoupe came in talking.

Why did jj do that? Does he like me like I like him? No! Stupid.

A few days have passed and everyone is doing their own thing. I haven't heard from jj in a couple days so I thought I might go see him.

I got to the château and walked into to see jj sleeping peacefully on the pull out couch. I smiled a little and lied beside him. I fell asleep and when I woke up I felt circles being drawn on my hand.

I looked up to see jj looking down into my eyes. His eyes were soft and sweet. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

I smiled back and yawned. He pulled me into him.

"Nice to see you" he whispered and kissed my hair. I smiled and felt blush creep up in my cheeks.

"I've been worried.." I whispered back.

"I know, I'm sorry" he replied. I felt him grip me tighter. I couldn't help but blush.

"Y/n.. I think I love you, no, I love you.." he said. I turned and looked up at him. I smiled and kissed him passionately. He instantly kissed me back. I was melting at the feeling.

"Uhhh" Pope and Kie said standing at the foot of the bed. I jumped and fell off the bed.

"You good baby?" Jj asked laughing. I instantly reacted to the name he just said. Baby.. it gave me so many butterflies.

"Y-yeah" I said stuttering.

"Come on girl. Get changed we're going for a surf." Kie said helping me up. I sighed walking into the spare room, changing into my black bikini.

I walked out with denim shorts and my bikini top on. Jj whistled. I turned away as I felt my cheeks burning. Kie laughed and followed me out the door.

"What up with you and jj?" She asked as we waiting for a wave, seperate from the boys.

"I don't know." I replied looking at her. "He said he loved me.." I explained.

"OMG DIF YOU SAY IT BACK!?" Kie shouted, I wrapped my hand around her mouth.

"Dude shut up!" I whisper-shouted.

"We'll did you?" She asked again.

"I would have if you didn't interrupt us." I said annoyed.

"No no no! I'm so sorry, I feel so guilty." She sighed.

"It's okay. Really, I'll go talk to him now." I said swimming over to the boys.

"Go to kie" I signalled to pope.

"No you can't make me." He argued.

"Go. Now." I said coldly.

"No." He said.

"Pope. I. Swear. To. God. I will chop that tootsie roll off." I replied death staring him.

"Okay, geez I'm sorry." He said swimming away.

"Hey.." jj said looking forwards.

"Look, I love you too. Always have. Just didn't say anything." I said before he could think I didn't like him.

"Oh well that's good. I've never been rejected and I wasn't going to make you be the first one." He said with a laugh.

I laughed with him for a bit.

For the rest of the night we sat around a fire cuddling and telling each other things.