Return- Rafe cameron aka my hubby wubby

"Let's leave y/n." Rafe whispered to me as I was curled into his side on his bed. "Where do you wanna go? The wreck? Swimming?" I asked with a slight chuckle. "No. I mean, let's leave Outerbanks." Rafe restated. "I want to leave so badly rafe, but we cant." I replied feeling sad. "We can, y/n. We can pack our bags and leave the island. I've got enough money to support us both for a while and we will get jobs, and an apartment. Away from this island. It's never done us any good. My family hates me. Your family treats you wrong. So let's go." He sat up and explained seriously.

"Rafe." I said gently. "Y/n, we can do it. Just us. No one else." Rafe smiled. "Where are we going to go?" I asked. "Where do you want to go?" Rafe asked. "How about we go on a vacation and view different places? Like New York? Or Los Angeles? Hell, even Alaska." I suggested. "Yes! My dad will definitely pay for it. All we have to do is explore and we will find the perfect place. I promise y/n." He smiled and kisses me. "Oh rafe. I love you so much. We can start over, together." We both smiled and shared another kiss.

After the vacation-

"We need to decide where we are going now." I mentioned as I sat on rafes bed. "Indeed. So princess, what is your top choice?" He asked. "Well, I liked Alaska.." I looked up at him. "Alaska was my favourite too." He smiled and kissed me. "We're moving to Alaska. Baby, we're moving to Alaska." He smiled. "We're moving to Alaska!!" We cheered.

"Now we have to break the news to our families." I worried, as I would leave my family and the Pogues behind. "We'll do it together." He smiled. "Ok. We'll do my family tonight, then the Pogues are throwing a boneyard party tonight, so we'll sit them down and talk to them." I smiled. "Alright. Then we'll do my family tomorrow morning." He said and hugged me.

That night—

"Mom, Dad? Kie? We're here." I yelled out. Me and kie are sisters, but due to the fact I'm dating rafe for the past three years, (rafe and y/n are 19), we have a strained relationship.

"Come in. We're just about to serve dinner." My mom, Anna, invited.

"Hey mom." I smiled as I hugged her. "Hey sweetheart. How was your vacation?" She asked. "It went well. We liked Alaska the most. Didn't we rafe?" I acknowledge him. "Yes we did." Rafe replied as dad came around the corner. "Y/n. Welcome back home dear. Let's hope you don't leave unexpectedly again." Dad greeted. I have an awkward laugh and hugged dad back. "Rafe." My dad said sternly. "Mr.Carrera." Rafe replied.

"So mom, where's Kie?" I asked. "Oh at the boneyard party." She replied. "Oh okay, well me and rafe are going they're next anyways." I smiled.

After dinner-

"So, mom, dad. We have something to announce." I smiled nervously. Rafe reached and held my hand. "Oh no. Are you pregnant? Getting married?" Mom rambled. "No not yet mom." I calmed her down. "We are moving in together." I slightly smiled. "Oh that's okay. We'll find you both a great house near by and-" My father started. "But... we are moving to Alaska." I interrupted. "What!?" My mom yelled.

"It's true Mrs.Carrera. I love y/n very much and we both decide to take the next step into our relationship." Rafe chimed in. "You can do that. But not in Alaska." My father said. "Too bad dad! We are! I love him! And this is what WE want to do!" I argued. "Get out! Get out of this house! Come back when you're not high off your ass!" My father ushered us out. "Fuck you!" I yelled as I grabbed my purse and rafe and left.

"Woah, y/n baby, are you okay?" Rafe asked. "Yeah, let's just go to the boneyard." I smiled.

At the boneyard-

"Let's just find the pogues and get this over with." I sighed. After we found the pogues, Topper, Kelce and Sarah, we pulled them away from the party to talk. "We need to tell you all something." Me and rafe smiled at eachother.