Sent away- jj maybank

We were 13. 13 and madly in love with each other but weren't gonna admit it. Jj and y/n finally got together after go knows how long. A year had passed and hey we're still dating. They are now 14. Everyday is magical to them. Except today however... it all changed.

"Hey baby." Your boyfriend jj said cheerfully.
"Hey.." you answered.
"Baby.. what's wrong?" Jj asked now saddened.
"I got some really bad news this morning." You said with a tear.
"Babe? It can't be that bad you have me!" Jj said trying to be funny.
"That's the thing. My parents are forcing me to move to the mainland for a bit.." you said now crying.
"W-what? It's alright it probably just a month." Jj said also crying.
"I don't know j! I don't know.." I said now sobbing.
"I love you y/n!" Jj said as you walked away.
"I love you too maybank." You said and continued walking.

4 years later-
Y/n and jj are now 18. They haven't seen or talked to each other since she said she was leaving. A lot has changed for both of them. Jj joined the pogues and got 10x hotter than before. Y/n went through puberty and now has curves. But something else also traumatically happened to y/n.. she was r@ped by this intoxicated dude. She ended up falling pregnant. She gave birth to her daughter Charlie, a year ago. Her parent already paid for a three year contract with her school so they didn't allow her to come home. She stayed on the mainland for an extra year saving up money so she can move home and support her child. Today was the day y/n returned to the small island she calls home.

Present-
"Are you ready to meet your grandparents today Charlie?" I asked my 3 year old daughter.
"Yes!" She yelled excitingly.
"Alright, me too!" I said.
Obx-
"Mom! Dad!" I yelled as I carried my 3 year old and our stuff towards them.
"Y/n! Omg! Is this Charlie?" My parents asked.
"Yes. Say hi Charlie." I said as she hid her face in my neck. She was always the shy one of the group.
"Hewo" she said.
"Oh Charlie. Please don't be shy dear." My mom said.

1 week later.
Jj got held down a year so he's still in school btw.
"Did you hear y/n y/l/n is back?" A girl who sat in front of jj said. Jj looked up.
"Yeah! And she's got a kid!? What a slut.." the other girl said. Jj was so heartbroken to hear she's moved on. He went to the château and met up with his friends and they decided on shopping.
"Really kie? Shopping??" Jj asked annoyed at his best friend.
"Yes! I'm meeting up with an old friend of mine that just got back from the mainland." Kie said.
'It can't be y/n.. can it?' Jj thought to himself.
"Auntie Kie!!" Charlie yelled as she ran towards her.
"Charlie! Be careful! You don't want to get hurt now!" I yelled at Charlie.
"Whatever mommy!" Charlie yelled while she continued yelling. Next thing that happens, she falls over.
"Charlie!" I yelled as I ran to her. Before I got there a tall blonde guy got to her and held her up trying to comfort her.
"Mommy! I want mommy!" Charlie screamed as she started crying.
"It's alright baby. I'm here." I said as I knelt down to her. As I looked at the blonde, it was jj. Looking back at me with wide eyes. Oh how bad I wanted to kiss him right now. But I couldn't. I need to help my child.
"See, this is why we don't run around like a little monkey" I said as I kissed her forehead.
"I-im sorry" she said.
"It's okay sweetheart. Just be more careful next time. Yeah?" I said.
"Yeah." She said quietly. She looked at Jj.
"Thank you." She said.
"Oh all good." He said caught off guard.
"Oh. Auntie Kie!" Charlie yelled getting up and jumping on her.
"Hey Charlie! You okay?" She asked picking her up.
"Yeah." She said hugging her.
"Hey.." jj said looking at you.
"Hi.." I said awkwardly.
"So.. you got a kid. Is her dad still around?" He asked. I looked at him again and laughed. Kie started laughing with me while he stood there confused.
"As if y/n would allow HIM to be in the picture." Kie said.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"He's in jail. Why would I want him here. After what he did? No thanks." I said.
"What did he do?" Stood a brunette boy with tanned skin.
"H-he....raped.. me" I said looking away.
"Oh y/n.." jj said hugging me.
"Wait... how do you know y/n?" Kie asked.
"We we're together for a bit a while ago before she left." Jj said still hugging me resting my head in his chest.
"Really?" Kie asked.
"Yes Kie. Now stop." Jj said.

To be continued??