Mr Cameron - Rafe Cameron

Quick backstory: Rafe had moved off the island and started a successful company.
Smut at the very end. Enjoy.
Story-
Outfit-

Change of you want-

Change of you want-

"Good morning Mr Cameron." I smiled as he walked past my desk. "Good morning Y/n. You look nice today." He smiled at me. "Why thank you sir. I'll let you get comfortable in your office, then I'll be in to discuss todays meetings, sir."  I returned the smile. "Thank you y/n." He said and went into his office.

10 minutes later-

I just finished preparing todays paperwork for Mr. Cameron to look over. As I open his office door, I notice Mr. Cameron was on his balcony, looking rather sad. I placed the papers down on his desk and walked onto his balcony.

"Are you alright, Mr. Cameron?" I ask as I stand beside him. He looks at me then looks back to where he was looking. "I've had better days, miss y/n." He sighs. "The day has only just started, what could have gone wrong already?" I ask.

"I got a call from my father." He replied. "I have picked up that you and your father have a strained relationship. Am I right sir?" I asked. "Indeed. He just wanted to call and brag about how his new life away from me is going amazing. It's like he doesn't even care about me." Mr. Cameron replies.

I look at Mr. Cameron and notice a single tear. "This may be informal of our workplace, but would you like a hug sir?" I ask gently. "That would be nice, thank you y/n."

He smiles at me as he pulls me into him. His head rests in the crook of my neck. My hand reaches up and brushes through his hair. "It'll be alright Mr Cameron. I'm sure of it." I smile as he pulls away from the hug and looks at me. I scan over his face and realise his beautiful features.

I start to blush a little until the phone in Mr Cameron's office starts ringing. "I'll get that." I smile and walk inside. I reach for the phone and put it to my ear. "Mr. Cameron's office." I greet. "Y/n? I've tried your desk three times already." Front desk replies.

"I'm sorry, I was just talking to Mr Cameron about todays plans and mustn't of heard the phone. What can I help you with?" I ask as I turn around to see Mr Cameron walking into his office. "Mr Clapa is here for his meeting with Mr Cameron." Front desk answers.

"Of course. I'll be down to escort him in a moment. Thank you." I reply and hang up. "What's going on?" Mr Cameron asks as he sits down in his chair. I'm in front of his desk. "Mr Clapa is here for your meeting. Here are the papers." I reply leaning over his desk to gather the papers. I feel his eyes glance at my chest, but only for a moment.

"I'm going down to escort Mr Clapa to the meeting room. I hope you will be there and not late, as that puts a bad reputation on the client who is willing to invest some money into your business, sir." I reply warning him as I finish gathering the papers and handing them to him. "I'll be there waiting." He smiled as he takes the papers.