Attempted - Rafe cameron

Right now, you and rafe are in the middle of an argument.

"Sometimes it feels as if you don't care about me, rafe." I argued. Rafe chuckles. "Is this all a joke to you?" I ask clearly annoyed. "Obviously not, y/n." He replied. "Do you just enjoy arguing with me then?" I ask.

Rafe just stares out into the front yard as your trying not to cry. Rafe gets up to leave, but then he looks back at you. You look up at him with tears in your eyes.

"You really have no idea, do you?" He talks. "Idea about what?" I ask. "Y/n, I would literally kill anyone that hurts you." He looks at me and we lock eyes. He looks sincere.

"Your the only one hurting me, Rafe." I reply and look down at my fingers. Rafe looks away and nods his head, then leaves.

You start bawling your eyes out and loudly sobbing. You walk back inside after your sobbing had stopped, but not your tears. You walk into rafes room and see him lying on his back staring at the ceiling. You stop for a second to see if he'd acknowledge you, but he didn't. You find your keys that are on his bedside table, and leave.

You waited at the top of the stairs for a minute, just to see if he'd come after you, but once again, he didn't.

A couple hours later, you get a disturbing call from Wheezie.

"Hello?"
"Y/n! Thank go you picked up!"
"Of course. What's wrong?"
"It's Rafe. He um. He tried to kill himself.."
"W-what?"
"We found him with a knife as he was purposely putting it against his throat."
"Ok, I'm on my way."
"Alright. Bye."

I rush over to the Cameron estate and get out of my car. I jog over to where I see Ward and Rafe sitting on the curb. Ward gets up and walks over to me.

"What happened?" I ask with tears. "Im sure wheezie has told you. He won't talk to anyone though." Ward explained. "Alright." I reply and walk over to rafe and sit next to him.

"Rafe, why?" I ask gently. "I was hurting you." He replied. "Baby, we were hurting each other. Doesn't mean you have to take your life, because I can't live without you." I say as I stand up and pull rafe up. I hug him and he hugs me back.

"Baby, I don't want to loose you, ever. Your the best thing in my life. The arguments are just stupid and petty. I love you with my whole heart. Please never leave me." I reassure him. "I love you too." He replied and we shared a loving kiss.