Rafe cameron

I am a pogue. Surprise surprise I live on the cut. I wasn't apart of the pogue group though. I was... average. The pogues knew me, I knew them but we weren't close.
It was a normal Friday afternoon in the Hayward shop. Kie, jj & pope helping out.
"Hey pope, just these today please." I said.
"Oh hey y/n. Sure... that would be a total of $35.60." Pope said with a smile. I gave him the money and a smile and headed for a door when a certain blonde boys voice said my name. No I don't not like him like that.
"Y/nnn, you coming to the keeger at the boneyard tonight?" Jj asked.
"Uhh, sure." I said with a sweet smile. And with that I left.

-outfit- ⬆️I got changed and walked along the beach to the boneyard, my house wasn't that far away

-outfit- ⬆️
I got changed and walked along the beach to the boneyard, my house wasn't that far away.
I eventually got there and walked over to John b who was manning the keeger.
"Oh hey y/n" jb greeted.
"Hey jb. Just a drink please." I said.
"Of course." Jb said.
I walked around and started talking with a random touron, downing 9 beers.
"Wow y/n, how much have you had?" A drunken rafe asked.
"Erm.. 9?" I said confused.
"Wanna get outta here?" rafe asked with a smirk.
"Sure~" I said flirtatiously.
(Yknow what happens.) Three weeks later.
I still haven't seen rafe since the boneyard party. I don't know why but I've been craving chips. It's so bad I've been throwing up. My mother is taking me to the doctors today.
"Y/n Y/l/n?" A nurse walked out.
"Yep that's me." I said tired.
—After the appointment.
"We'll call you tomorrow with some results." The doctor said.
"Okay thank you." I said and left.
— then next day-
Ring ring ring.
I picked up the phone.
"Hello y/n speaking? I asked.
"Hello miss y/n. This is the doctor from yesterday. Your results came in today. Congratulations. Your pregnant." The Doctor said.
"Your fucking kidding?" I asked through the phone.
"I'm afraid not miss y/n. I really must get going." The doctor said and hung up.
WHAT THE FUCK?? IM PREGNANT!? RAFE! I walked into to town to see if I could buy chips. Still craving them.
"Hey y/n, you've come and bought chips every day for two weeks. Everything good?" Pope asked. The pogues behind him.
"No not really. I really have to go though." I said with a sigh.
"Wanna talk about it?" Kie asked.
"Nope" I said.
"If it's that bad you should talk to someone." Jj said.
"Oh don't you worry, I'm about to go yell at someone alright." I said angrily.
"Y/n think. Do they actually deserve it?" Pope asked.
I scoffed. "Of course he does! This motherfucker-" I cut myself.
"Hey y/nnn, up for round two." Rafe walked in with a smirk.
"Oh you mother fucker!" I said walking up to him and pushing him.
"Woah. What's wrong y/n?" Rafe asks shocked.
"WHATS WRONG!? FUCK YOU RAFE! YOU GOT ME PREGNANT. You sick bastard." I yelled at him.
"I-uh-i" is all he could say.
"Fuck you. I said and walked out with my chips.
End: you and rafe end up together. It's a girl and you name her isabell.