Saved - rafe Caneron

"Quick! Help him." Kie said as we pulled up besides them to haul jj into the lifeboat. As soon as we've pulled him in we start waking him up. Then another splash is heard. I look over and see that rose has pushed rafe overboard.

"Help me! Please!" He cried.

"Guys. It's rafe.." I said as they all looked at rafe.

"I say we ditch him." Jj says.

"Guys, we aren't monsters. Let's help him." I said.

"Fine. But you are responsible for him." John B said.

"Alright." I smiled as we helped rafe in.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yes. Thank you y/n." He smiled.

"It's alright."

A month later————-

We've been stranded on the island for a month now. Rafe and I have grown rather close.

"Alright alright. Truth or dare y/n." Pope asks. "Dare, but Jj has to do it with me." I laugh. "Fine." Jj pouts.
"I dare you to jump off the cliff into the water." Pope replied pointing to the cliff.

"Alright. Come on Jj." I laughed as we walked up to the jumping point. "Ready?" I asked. "On the count of three y/n/n." "1...2...3" I said as we jumped.

"Wooohooo!!" Is what we heard as we reached the shore. "Guys that was incredible!" Rafe smiled.

When the fire at jbs happen night——-

Today was a chill night. Jj and kiara were on the couch playing ukulele, pope and Cleo in the kitchen, Sarah and jb in jbs room.

"Can we talk, in the spare room?" Rafe whispered in my ear. I nodded gently and followed him into the other room.

"What's up rafe?" As rafe sat on the bed, using his finger to hook around my pants and pull me to stand in his legs.

"Y/n, I love you. So much." Rafe confessed. "Oh rafe, I love you too." I smiled as he pulled me down into a kiss. Then it turned into a make out session. Rafe tugged at the bottom of my shirt and he helped me lift my shirt off. I helped him with his shirt but before we could get our pants off, jj bursts into the room.

"FIRE, FI- um. Ew. Anyways. FIRE!!" Jj started screaming. I didnt even have time to get my shirt because it was too far away. I quickly found my phone and followed rafe out of the room. Everyone was already outside but I tripped and fell. Unfortunately rafe didn't notice and ran outside. I started coughing and coughing and crawling my way out of there.

"Y/n! Y/n!" Was all I heard rafe scream. I crawled out and rafe ran to save me. "Oh y/n." He held me close as we all backed up into the tree. For the rest of the night we all sat there watching it burn.

"We can go to tannyhill guys." Rafe offered. We all agreed and left to tannyhill.

That night——-
I was sitting on the couch in warm pyjamas as rafe came down and sat next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and I curled into him.

"How you feeling?" He asked. "Better now that your here." I smiled and looked up at him. He smiled down at me and kissed me. It turned into another make out and soon I straddled him.

"Yknow the rest of them are out at the moment. Why don't we go upstairs to my room..?" He asked sexily. "I think I'd love that." I replied as he picked me up and we went upstairs. He locked the door and turned to me. Smirk on his face.

Not gonna write that much smut so, yknow what happens.

3 years later—-
I felt arms snake around my waist and pull me into them. I reached my hand up and played with his hair.

"How's my two favourite people doing?" He asked. "We are doing quite well, thank you." I replied and turned to face him.

"I was thinking of names for our little girl." He smiled. "What are some?" I asked. "I was thinking Alice Marie Cameron." He suggested. "Excuse me, rafe. But I'm not even a cameron yet." I frowned. "You've got a ring. I thought you wanted until Alice was born?" He asked confused. "I know baby, I'm just messing. And I think Alice Marie Cameron is a beautiful name." I smiled.