Pogues/rafe

We were on the ship saving Sarah and kie. And popes cross. Sarah was being held captive by ward, and kie by rafe. Rafe loved her so much. John B and pope were going to save them and the cross.
—-
Me and jj got seperated on the ship. I went to go get the life boat and get everyone aboard. When I got their it was already gone. So I ran back to jj only to see him and pogues leaving on the boat. Without me. I tried yelling for them but I was able to hear some of their words as they were yelling at each other.
"Where's y/n!? We have to go get her!!" Jj screamed at John b.
"Dude no! She's useless to us and was constantly holding us back." John b said and the others agreed with him.
"Seriously man!? She's been our friend since 3rd grade!" Jj said.
"Okay and? I never liked her. She always took me away from you!" Kie said.
"Oh fuck you guys!" Jj said and they drove off.
"Y/n?? What are you doing here I thought you were on the boat with them!?" Rafe said with a frown.
"Turns out they don't care about me or anything I did for them so no, I'm not with them." I said crying.
"Oh y/n.. it's okay sweetheart. We're going back to the closest land here to try and get them. I'll let you go then.." Rafe said with soft eyes.
"Thanks rafe." I said and gave him a hug.

We got to the closest land and saw the pogues boat.
"We're so sorry that they left you y/n.." rose said.
"I'm okay. I'll just find my way back to obx, eventually. How long are you guys staying?" I asked.
"For about a week so we can find them. And if we find them with you.. we won't hurt you." Rafe said with a slight smile.
"Can I stay on the ship until you guys leave. I have no where to go.." I said while looking down.
"Of course y/n!" Wheezie said.
"Thanks guys." I said with tears.
—- three days later
The pogues stayed around and was exploring the town they came across.
Rafe, wheezie and I decided on having a picnic. They aren't as bad as you'd think.
"I'm gonna get you y/n!" Rafe yelled as he started chasing me around the streets with wheezie.
"Hell no you're not." I yell excitedly as I ran around the corner and I ran into someone.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry." I said while closing my eyes and holding my head.
"It's alri- y/n??" The boy said. That boy had to be jj maybank with his friends.
"Y/n! He's coming!" Wheezie yelled while running around the corner.
"AhHhHh" I yelled as I started running. "Noooooo!!!! Please don't!!" I yelled as I ran past the pogues.
The pogues watched as rafe turned the corner chasing after me. They must have gotten the wrong idea and they started chasing rafe.
"AaHhHh!! Y/N!!! T RANDKM PEOPLE ARE CHASING ME!!!" Rafe yelled as he ran after me, complete oblivious it was the pogues.
I stopped running as wheezie started running out of breath. I stopped just to catch mine.
"Y/n/n!! People are chasing me!" Rafe yelled as he stopped beside me.
"HEY! STAY AWAY FROM HERE." John B yelled.
"Wait.. those are the pogues.." wheezie said while coming to hug me. I completely forgot about them.
"Get away from her!" Pope screamed as jj grabbed rafe by the collar.
"Woah hey hey. Put him down!" I said in an angry tone. As rafe put his hands up in surrender.
"Hey you okay?" I asked rafe turning my back to them. He nodded as I turned to wheezie she was having an asthma attack.
"Oh shit." As I grabbed her inhaler out of my bag.
"There you go.. all better?" I asked her.
"Thanks y/n. Your the best." Wheezie said.
"I know." I said while standing up and smirking while my eyebrow S went up and down.
"What the fuck?" Kie said. I turn around and see all the pogues staring at me with rafe and wheezie. Suddenly my phone rings.
"Hello rose?" I said through the phone.
"Hey sweetheart. Can you pick us some pineapples and make you way back to the ship with rafe and wheezie?" Rose asked.
"Of course. See you soon." I said with a smile and put my phone away and looked at rafe. Somehow I keep forgetting about the pogues being there.
"Cmon you two we gotta get pineapples and head back to the ship. Otherwise rose will kick our ass." I said with a smirk.
"She isn't even my biological mother and she frightens me." Wheezie said looking scared.
"Hey. At least someone appreciates the things I do." I said with sass.
"Yeah yeah. Want a ride?" Rafe asked referring to his back.
"Of course." I said with a smirk. I got on rafes back and we started walking to the shop. Me and rafe grew close over the few days. I like him a lot!
"Y/n! Why didn't you get on the boat?" Is all sarah asked.
"I tried to but you guys said I was useless and left me on there. Which in kinda thankful for since ward and rose took me in. And I got lucky with love." I said and kissed rafes cheek. He blushed  as he turned around.
"Wait y/n j didn't mean it." John B yelled. I gave him the middle finger and we left.
"Do you mean it y/n? Do you love me?" Rafe asked. I nodded. He then a smashed his lips on to mine and I kissed back.