Ditching School - jj maybank.

Warnings: Smut

Today was boring. What made it even worse is that we had history. I decided to go today cuz I wanted to hear some tea. Pop decided to go because of his scholarship. Jj wanted to go because I seemed to be in all his class today. The other two ditched.

Me and jj were sitting next to each other in history at the back. Suddenly he puts his hand on my thigh and squeezes it. Indicating he wanted to get outta here ;)
My breath got hitched into my throat. I quickly raised my hand and asked for the bathroom. I turned to jj and mouthed 'just wait' and walked off.
3 minutes later I come back to the class room crying.

"Oh my, y/n what's wrong?" The teacher asked.

"Can me and jj leave? Kie had a surfing accident." I asked while sobbing.

"Of course you can! Jj." The teacher said. And with that me and jj ran out of the class room laughing our asses off.

"Y/n. You did so great you should be an actor." Jj said as he got in my car.

"I'll act in bed for you if you want" I said seductively.

"Mmm" jj said clearing having a boner.

"Excited already?" I laughed as we got to John Bs and walked into the spare room.

"You know y/n, those clothes would be better on the floor." Jj said teasingly.

"Oh would they now? Why don't you put them there." I said while kissing him passionately. He kissed me back and things started getting heated. Oh the things he does to me. I could feel myself getting wet. He snaked his hand into my shorts touching my underwear.

"Seems to me, I'm making you really wet.." he said with a smirk. I blushed and looked away. He put his other finger under my chin and forced my head back to meet his gaze.

"Don't be shy, can't you feel me growing hard under you?" He said softly. I smirked and put my hand on his cargo pants feeling his member from him. His breathed got hitched in his throat. Kissing down your neck, he made sure to leave hickeys. You moved your head tot he side giving him more areas to leave hickeys. He backed you up to the bed and gently layed you done  not breaking away from you chest. Eventually he broke away from you neck and kissed you on the lips, while tugging at the bottom of your shirt, wanting it off. You did as he pleased and pulled it off swiftly. He stared down at your breast, snaking his hand around your back to unhook your bra while kissing you.

He watched as your bra fell from your chest as he threw it to the floor. He started kissing down the valley of your breast very slowly and then onto your stomach. His kisses eventually got to your shorts. He gave you a look of permission. You simply nodded. You lifted your hips so he can pry your underwear and shorts off. He pulled off his shirt and moved to get lore comfortable and start rubbing your clit.

You could feel yourself getting all wet. Needing jj more than anything now. Suddenly he pushed two fingers inside of you and slowly started pumping in and out, curling them to find a soft spot.

"Please jj.. faster" You moaned swiftly moving your hands up and down your hip and belly. Than Jj started pumping faster and faster. You felt the knot in your stomach. You warned jj that your gonna cum. Eventually you did, and he licked it up off his fingers, feeling round he can make you have an orgasm with just his fingers.
"Your turn.." I said with a smirk.

"No. I don't wanna. I just wanna get inside you baby." He said. You were surprised but went along with it all.
You layed back down as you watched your boyfriend pull of his boxers, his member prying up. You knew Jj had a big dick, but it still surprises you every time.

Jj aligned himself with your entrance. Feeling the tip of jj and then all of jj. You gasped at the good but painful feeling. He started slowly, wanting you to beg him for faster. You didn't want to give him the satisfaction so you stayed silent slightly moaning. Until you couldn't anymore.

"Jj... please.. faster." You said quietly between moans. That was enough for jj to move in and out a whole lot faster.

After about 10 minutes you could feel the knot. You knew jj could too because he became sloppier.

"I'm gonna-" I cut myself off with a moan.

"I know baby, I know" he said going slightly faster. You felt your climax and burst into a scream when you released. That was enough to send jj over the edge. He pulled out and layed beside you, huffing and puffing.

You got cleaned and decided to gn fake a surf for the rest of the afternoon.