Alone- jj maybank

Y/n and jj were both 16. Jj was a few months older tho. Their in the same grade and they both have feeling for each other but won't ever admit it. They know each other they just don't hang out everyday like the pogues did.

Present-

I walked into school quite happy today. I was walking into school with my bestie. We walking around then I saw jj at a table by himself.

"Jj! You okay?" I shouted. He just nodded.

"Hey I'll see you later.." I said to my friend and headed towards him.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders while resting my head in the crook of his neck. He didn't move.

"What's wrong?" I muffled.

"Nothing" he whispered. I lifted my head and kissed him on the cheek.

"Don't shut me out.. what happened?" I asked placing my head back in his neck. He smiled and leaned back into me.

"I just hate my dad..." he whispered so no one could here.

"It's okay." I reassured. I pulled him up and took him to class with me, since we shared first period.

"You guys are late." The teacher said.

"Boo-hoo, so what." I said walking to my seat. Jj yanked me and dragged me to where he sits in the back corner. We sat down and started taking notes. Well I did. Jj had his hand on my thigh the whole lesson.

We spent the rest of the day together. And I can't wait for tomorrow.