Cheater- jj maybank

Oh the joy of dating the one and only maybank. You'd think after 4 months of dating he'd stop flirting with every girl he sees. WRONG! He also flirts with kie in front of me.
"Hey baby. Me and kie are hanging out later. See ya later?" Jj asked.
"Yeah" I replied. I lied to jj about having to do something with my mom so I can go and spy on him with kie.

I walked into the château and heard moans coming from a room. I just assumed it was John B macking Sarah Cameron. I walked into jjs room and he was on top of  kie both fully naked. My heart dropped as hard as it gets.

"What... the... fuck.." I said quietly in shock.
"Y/n!" Kie screamed. Jj looked at you with wide eyes and jumped off kie.
"Oh please! Don't let me stop you! Have fun!" You said while closing the door. I walked out of the château and passed John b on the grass.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" John B asked. I stopped and turned around. As I was about to talk jj walks out in his boxers and kie in a bra and underwear.

"Ohh shitt." John b said in a whisper.
"Y/n please! It was a mistake!" Jj pleaded. I just turned and round and left.
Here I was. Sitting in the middle of the ocean with my surfboard. Surrounded by Rafe, Kielce and Topper. We became friends after jj did what he did. We became quite close with them actually.

"Y/nnn. You know we don't like surfing can we please go in??" Kielce asked. The other two nodding.
"Fine! Leave me alone out here" I said with a bit of sadness to make them stay with me.
"Alright see ya!" Topper said as they swam away.
10 minutes later and I heard a board coming from behind me.

"Hey.." jj said. The other pogues a little bit further behind.
"Can I help you?" I said with a tone.
"Look y/n.. I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to it was supposed to be a fling and-" jj started ranting.
"What!? 'Supposed' to be a fling?" I asked annoyed.
"How long we're you cheating on me?" I asked.
"A month.." jj admitted.
"Whatever jj, it doesn't matter anymore." I said genuinely. I swam back to shore jj by my side. I didn't want him to come back with me. But he did. I got out of the water so did jj. Rafe, Kielce and topper were walking towards me. Jj pulls me behind him.

"Leave her alone. She doesn't want anything to do with you." Jj said 'defending' me.
Rafe, Kece and topper looked at each other and laughed. Eventually I started laughing as well. Jj looked at me super confused. I walked out from behind him and continued laughing with the boys.
"You think we want to hurt her??" Kielce asked.
"I will in bed.." Rafe said with a smirk looking at me. I blushed super hard and hit the back of his head. 'Ow' Rafe said.

"Wait.. I'm confused. Why are you hanging out with them?" Jj asked.
"Cuz they aren't back stabbers" I said shrugging my shoulders.
"But the others aren't!" Jj defended them.

"Uhh yes they are. REAL friends are supposed to chose you over her cheating boufriend who cheated with one of their friends. No one checked up on me in a month. Not once. Then I walked around town for a day and saw all of you having fun and you holding kiss hand. Then I got in a fight at the boneyard party and the boys were hyping me and but eventually dragged me away so I didn't kill the girl. They also cleaned me up and now here we are. Best friends that actually care!" I said without feeling any pity.
"Y/n.." jj said with tears in his eyes.
"No jj. You've done enough." I said turning around to see all the boys laughing. I stared at them blankly and they stopped and turned serious.
"Mommas mad" Topper said. I smiled.
"Let's go now. Shall we miss y/n?" Rafe asked.
"My knights in shining armour.. we shall." I said walking past them. They all gave the finger to jj and followed me.