Leaving- Rudy pankow

You and Rudy grew up in Alaska together. At the age of 12, you guys qwere dating. Your currently 19.

Present-

You and Rudy had just finished high school. You had gotten accepted into Harvard university for directing. Except I hadn't told Rudy.

"Hey Rudy.." I said.

"Hey love, what's up?" He asked.

"So I applied to Harvard university" I said looking down.

"Oh.. you got in huh?" He asked. I nodded.

"I'm sorry y/n.. I'm not ready to leave Alaska yet, maybe when I'm 21."he said. That broke my heart.

"So this is it!? Your breaking up with me because I'm moving. What about long distance. Or something?" I asked searching for an answer. He shook his head.

"Y/n I love you, but I'm sorry." He said.

"It's okay, just remember I will always love you, luv" I said and got up and left.

3 years later-

I graduated Harvard with a degree in directing arts. So I set off to find a job.

After about a month, I met my best friend, Madison Bailey. She managed to hook me up with a job. She's an actor and is starting to film season 1 of 'Outer banks'.

"Maddie let's go! We have to get our apartment set up." I yelled for her as our plane leaves in 1 hour.

"Geez I'm sorry." She rolled her eyes with a smile as we got in the car.

North Carolina-

We set up our apartment close to set. Tonight we were going out with other cast members and Jonas. Just to get to know each other. It was just a small party on the beach. It was a cold night, so I wore my Harvard jumper.

"This is Madelyn, Chase, Jonathan and Drew." Madison introduced. We started chatting for a bit.

"You guys got started with out me?" A voice you knew to well arrived behind you.

"Sorry. But check out the new chick. She's a director assistant. Y/n y/l/n." Chase said.

"W-what?" Rudy said dropping the beer into the sand.

"Dude, you okay?" Jonathan asked.

"It can't be.." Rudy said. You sighed and turned around to met with Rudy.

"Hey luv." You said with a smile.

"Y/n.." Rudy said before pulling you into a tight hug.

"Nice to see you too buddy, but your squishing me here.." I said barely breathing.

"I can't believe it's you.." he said looking into your eyes.

"Someone gonna tell us what's going on?" Chase asked. Earning a shush from everyone that started in amazement.

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere." I said as I put my head against his chest.

"Im so so sorry. I should've come with you!! Im such an idiot-" he started to ramble.

"It's okay. We're here now, right." I said as I kissed him. He kissed back almost instantly.

"God I've missed that." He said resting his forehead to ours.

"Okay someone tell us what's going on." Jonathan asked.

"Y/n, you never told me you knew Rudy." Madison said.

"Sorry? Anyways, me and Rudy grew up in Alaska together." I started.

"We started dating when we were 12. We graduated high school when we were 19." He continued.

"I got into Harvard university. I told Rudy and he said he wasn't going to come with me." I told.

"So then we broke up. Now we are here." He finished.

"Okay, we'll I'm glad y'all are reuniting." Madelyn said.

"Yeah me to." Rudy said.