Marrige.

"Come on y/n. We're gonna be late." My mother yelled. "I'm coming. I just finish putting on my dress." I yell back. I walk out of the room and my mother looks at me, tears starting to prick at her eyes.

"No Mom, don't cry!" I say. "You just look so beautiful." She replied.

Dress-

You choose your make up

——————-
"Hey kiddo." My dad smiled at me as I get out of the car. "Hey dad." I return the smile. "Let's go shall we." He insists, holding his arm out for me to hold. I nod and take ahold of his arm. 

I hear the music start playing and the sound of everyone standing up. The doors open and I look up to see a wonderful hall, filled with people I love and cherish. I look down at the end of the aisle and see the love of my life. The man I've dated since 15. The man that I've loved since 16. The man who was my first everything, and now he is my first, and only, husband. He looks up at me and smiled as I see tears prick his eyes.

"Take care." My father said to my soon to be husband. He nodded and I stood in front of him.

"Welcome all, to this wonderful ceremony." The priest begins.

Blah blah blah.

"Now the vows. Who would like to go first?" The priest asks. "I would." I smile as I look at him in the eyes.

"Rafe, you were my first everything. My first non-fictional crush, my first kiss, my first boyfriend, my first love, my first everything. Now your my first and only husband. I never thought that my silly little crush would lead me to loving you, and you loving me back. I promise that together, we'd be each others first everything until we die. I love you, Rafe Cameron, and I can't wait until you introduce me as your wife, y/n Cameron. I promise to hold you when times get hard, I promise to make you smile everyday, without fail. I love you, Rafe." I say. I look up at Rafe and see he is crying. "Baby don't cry". I say tears starting to spill. "I love you too." He smiles.

"Rafe, your vows." The priest insists.

"My dearest y/n, that time I caught you staring at me in science class in the 10th grade gave me butterflies. I promise to love and buy everything you deserve and more. I promise our lives together will be endless beyond death. I promise to love you everyday. I love you, Y/n." Rafe smiled down at me.

"I now pronounce you man, and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest says and rafe pulls me close, holding me by my waist, plants his lips on my and they move in sync.

After we pull away, I start jumping up and down. "I'm married to Rafe Cameron! I'm now Y/n Cameron." I smile. I hear rafe chuckle beside me.