Seperated - Jj maybank.

This is not a lovey jj one. This is jjs twin sister after they got seperated at the age of 5. They had matching bracelets and shark tooth necklace so if they ever see each other than they can recognise each other. My father loved me and my brother. I was forced to move with my mother, she eventually became abusive.

Present-

I walked around this new place. Outer banks as they call it. I was walking around the south side looking at shops.

I turned the corner and and bumped into a tall blonde male. Beside him were two other boys and a girl.

"I'm so sorry!" I said with worry. Afraid the person was going to hit me.

"It's alright." He said.

"Are you okay?" The female asked. I nodded.

"Okay. Well I'm kiara. This is pope." She pointed to the browned boy.

"John b." She said pointing to the other. I looked at the boy I ran into. He had a shark necklace. Weird. And he had the exact same bracelet as mine. It couldn't be..

"And this is-" "My brother.." I breathed out, cutting kiara off.

"Sorry?" Jj asked.

"Brother.." I whispered again. He was so confused.

"I'm sorry, I don't have siblings." He said with an awkward laugh. I felt heartbroken. How could he forget me.

"I just realised what I said. I'm so sorry you remind me a lot of my twin brother." I said awkwardly shaking it off.

"It alright." He said. I turned around and left. If he could forget me, I could forget him.

"Hey! Wait! What's your name!?" John B yelled running up to me.

"Y/n." I smiled.

"We'll y/n. Shall you hang with us?" He asked.

"Sure why not." I said with a smile again.

Over the next month, me and the pogues grew close. Super close actually.

"Hey y/n?" Kie asked.

"Yeah what's up?" I replied.

"Why don't you talk about your family?" She asked, the boys agreeing. I stayed silent, my back was turned and I was silently crying. I wiped my tears and turned around. They mouths frowned.

"Well, Me and my brother were born into a terrible family. Our parents would argue often. Until me and my brother were 5, they finally divorced. My mother forced me away from my brother. We moved to another state. My mother became abusive. I was beaten up so many times. I ended up leaving her. Trying to find my brother. I moved back here. I found him but he doesn't want to know me." I said. Lying about the last part.

"Y/n... I'm so sorry." Pope said.

"Don't be. I'm fine." I said with a smile.

"Wait, who's your brother? Do you guys share the same last name? Wait what is your last name?" Jj asked.

"Yeah we share the lame last. But I don't think I'm ready to tell you guys yet.." I said.

"That's okay." John b said with reassurance.

"I still see my father tho, he loves me to bits that I've found him." I said with a smile.

"Aww that's sweet." Kie said.

" that reminds me. He told me to come over since his son isn't home." I said rushing out the door.

"Okay, have fun." They all said as I ran out the door.

I met up with dad since jj wasn't home. He said that he really missed me and wished I could have stayed. What I didn't know is that he was abusing towards my twin.

We sat there talking for a few hours when suddenly jj came home. I asked my dad a while ago for jj to not find out.

"What the hell boy!? I told you to text me when you start coming home!" He yelled. Jj looked between me and dad. Confused.

"I-I'm sorry." He replied looking down. Realising he shouldn't have lied to you about not having a sister. He remembered but he just didn't know it

Jj was still confused as to why you were there. Luke punched jj to the ground.

"Dad! How could you do that to him!?" I screamed at him getting up and standing between my brother and him.

"He's a price of shot y/n" he said rolling his eyes.

"Your just as bad as mom." I said with a tear rolling down my cheek.

"She was hitting you!?" He asked angrily. I nodded.

"I want nothing to do with you." I said and walked away, pulling jj with me.

We headed back for the chateau. I cleaned his wounds and sat down in the pull out couch.

"Y/n... I should've told you that I had a sister, it's just the others didn't know and I wasn't sure it was even you." He said looking down.

"I had our necklace and bracelets on, how could you forget.." I said.

"I know, I should've thought more about it." He said finally looking at you.

He pulled me in for a hug and and I hugged him so tight. He laughed, so did I.

"Woah, what'd we walk in on? Img are you guys dating!?" Pope asked.

"Eww fuck you pope, he's my twin." I said pushing jj away. He chuckled. The group gasped.

"Wait what!!?" Kie asked.

"That's where I know you from, we played together here and there as kids when my mom and ur mom had drinks together. I thought there was another child." He said. I nodded. Fully remembering.

The end