#1 possessed?

Delilah's pov:
I hate the morning so much. Why do I need to get up? Why can't I stay in bed like an ugly pickely bitch and watch Netflix?

shut up Delilah you are a bad bitch. Get up.
I didn't say I wasn't going to get up gosh. I was just saying.

I got up just to realize that I was only 2am. Why am I awake right now. I should probably go back to sleep. Goodnight hoes.

*phone rings*

"GOSH I ACTUALLY CANT FUCKING GET SLEEP CAN I? " I yelled as I threw my phone. That thing probably shattered, but no way it shattered more than my heart.

Ew Delilah. That was cringe. Don't you dare ever say that again.

The second I put my head on my pillow, I hear the downstairs door open. Who the fuck is trying the break in? You want to get killed or are you trying to come taste this p..

Bro.. stop..

I grab my gun even though I don't need it much. I can fight using my own hands.
Ah flexing.

Fucking focus you shithead
Oh yea right..

I walk down these stairs that always make me feel like I'm about to fall. Who thought it was a good idea to put these stairs here?

You did Delilah. You did.
Oh.

I reached downstairs as Kelsey Jumped out, fully dressed. She was wearing a very tight black dress that had sparkles all over and high heels. Thats my bad bitchhh

" I almost shot you bro. What the fuck are you doing " I said as I put the gun down I had aimed against her.

" sorry but we have to go. There is apparently this new strip club opened and it looks better than your huge ass house or mansion. Whatever the fuck you call it "

" alright well you can go. I need to get my Beauty sleep before I turn into SHREK please and thank you. "

" first of all, shrek is hot. He can probably pull more than you. Second I don't care. I got this matching dress for you so we can go out together"

Is she actually being nice to me for once? Ou..
I mean not that I'm not nice to her but you get what I'm talking about.

Kelsey gave me the dress and I can't say it didn't look good. It was tight, red, with lots of sparkles. Just like hers but different Colours.

Bad bitch time?
No I still want to sleep.

" alright this dress is cute and all but that doesn't mean that I want to go tease some horny fuckers in the strip club right now. I want to sleep "

" well to bad. We do everything together. Now go get your fine ass dressed " she said as she pushed me into my room and closed the door.

ugh fine.

I got dressed and put on the tiniest bit of makeup. I didn't have time to put much since Kelsey as you can say isn't so patient. She once grabbed a bat and started breaking the Tv because I was taking a while to put in my makeup. Chill lady.

Oh shut up that sounds like you
Be quiet

I put on fake lashes, mascara, lipgloss, highlighter, and a tiny bit of blush. Looks enough.

" bitch I'm ready" I yelled but didn't hear her anywhere. Did this bitch disappear to Jupiter or something? Oh well. Get you a sexy alien you know?

Ew the alien would probably bite your head off and think it's attractive.. uhm anyways wtf.

"Keylseyyyy where the fuck are you? I'm not playing your little childish hide and seek right now. Get out or I'm going to go back to sleep like I should have in the first place you nerd " still no response back.

Hmm I'm starting to get worried. What if she got kidnapped? Or maybe she did something stupid that ended up her falling through a deep hole in the ground and being stuck there forever? Or what if she ran away with the alien I was talking about? Actually what if she just forgot back me and left? Snake

Delilah you are overthinking this. She's probably just taking her daily shit or something.

Actually probably. I'll just send her a text and wait for her in the car.

~~~

It's been like 25 mins. This girl is taking the fattest shit at this point. Okay but being for real, I have to find this girl.

I walked back into the house and started looking everywhere even though I already have. Where would she be at? Inside a cabinet?

I walk all over and next think you know, she is over in the bathtub sleeping. What the fuck? I knew I really needed to go sleep instead but I was too hyped to go to the club to the point where I don't want sleep anymore. Fuck sleeping.

For now
Shut up.

" Kelsey I want to slit your throat right now. What are you doing in the bath? Did some guy throw you in there? " is she drunk?

Kelsey opens her eyes wide open to the point where it looks like her eyeballs are going to pop out " I..I.. th.. the guy. Orange skin blue red yellow eye " is this girl trying to sing some colour song?

" bro what "

" run I say, run. Never look back Dililah. Please "

" are you possessed or are you stupid? "

" AHHHHHHH "

Make sure to vote and comment! Till next time loves <33