#15 never knew.

Sebastian's pov:
Last night was crazy. I watched as Delilah did whatever she wanted to do with Devon so she can hurt him to her fullest. I cant say that I didn't find it hot.

After she burned him, Devon's last words were " your mom is actually alive " what? How would that work? Didn't Delilah basically see her mother die right in-front of her face?

It had me thinking that he was just creating bullshit to get into Delilah's head so instead, I ended up like cuddling her to sleep and made sure to tell her that everything is okay.

Me and Delilah have recently been very moody towards each other and it's been the worst. Staying away from her is the worst, but sometimes I get the thought that maybe staying away from her sometimes is better.

It's better for me in general. I can never focus when I have work since she's always running on my mind. Sometimes I worry about her and what's she's going to do since she's capable of a lot.

I finally opened my eyes wide open, just to see Delilah still cuddled in my arms with her face smudged into my chest from last night. I love this feeling but sometimes it isn't good for me.

I placed two kisses on her cheeks then 4 kisses on her forehead while I watched her lightly sleep. I eventually gave in, and put my head right beside hers, and fell right back to sleep.

Her hair smells like home. Home in like where I belong, right here beside her cuddling her to sleep.

Being able to feel her skin, is like being able to get a touch of heaven. Her touch, her skin, her everything is my light, my happiness.
It's her, and it's always been her.

" I love you " I whispered half asleep not knowing what I just said

Delilah's pov:
" I love you too " I whispered back to him but he didn't hear me. He didn't t know I was awake before him, but I went with the plan.

The kisses he planted on my skin, were kisses that just made me discover a feeling I never knew existed. A feeling that I never want to leave. I want to get that feelings everyday and night from now on.

The butterflies the rushed into my stomach were unbelievable. He can do a lot but he doesn't know it . Yet.

I started thinking about him too much to the point where it woke me up to the fullest. My eyes were wide open and ready to discover what today had for us, since everyday something seems to happen.

I got out of bed and did my daily morning routine then grabbed my phone. " holy fuck " I whispered.

37 missed calls from Aiden👹
56 messages from Kelsey💞
197 messages from killers gang bang😈🔫🔥
9 missed calls from dad
38 messages from Josh👿
9273 messages from Ace🚗

What the fuck is going on and why did Ace send me more messages then unopened emails I have?

I started dialling Aiden's phone since he would most likely answer. " Delilah what the fuck took you so long you long neck headass? It's already 2pm and you were probably just sleeping with your bo- I mean uh yea. " Aiden knows about Sebastian, so does Kelsey but no one else.

Dad and Josh are way too strict and would probably want to kill Sebastian the second they see him. Aiden on the other side is chill and can keep secrets, for the most part..

"Bro why did you spam the life out of my phone? At this point, it could've exploded or something. " I asked

" oh well maybe, just maybe someone put a bomb in our house, and that hoe exploded, so here we are now homeless and want to come live with you, instead of buying a new house right now. Dad wanted to design it himself and doesn't want to buy just any mansion.. It always has to go his way. " obviously. It's dad

what? Sebastian's house? MY family trying to live in A house with Sebastian in it?! Oh this isn't going to go good. He probably wouldn't even allow them in. " umm.. I don't think Sebastian will like that idea. "  I said as I heard the door bell rang.

" we are already at the door. Come open this 16 or so feet door so we can get the party started. "
Uh.." did Kelsey come with you? Is everyone with you? " I asked in a very worried tone. I don't think Sebastian will like this, Oh he's going to hate this. He's going to hate me.

"Mhm. Even Ace is here. He's ready to shoot you with his gun in which he doesn't know is a gun " he chuckled then hung up.

Omg. I walked out of the closet which led me to the room, and I realized that Sebastian wasn't in bed anymore, Am I that deaf? I walked around the room and into the washroom just to see him all dressed up with a suit, fixing his tie.

" why are you all dressed up? " I questioned. He always wears suits, but this one is different in a way. It looks even more professional than the one he normally wears. God he is so hot, I think I just felt something in my p.. wait what?!

" amore I'm going to be attending a meeting today at 3pm.. why? You think I'm going to meet some other girl rather than you or something? Never. " he reassured me. Oh uh. When am I supposed to tell him?

The door bell started ringing multiple times. Oh they are getting impatient. " let me go get that. " I said because I didn't want him seeing them just yet.

" oh no no. I don't want to bother you love. Let me go get the door " he said as he grabbed my waist and pulled me back beside him then walked out the room and down the strairs.

Fuck fuck fuck. I ran after him trying to catch up but his steps are too big. He walks too fast like chill the fuck out, are you big foot or something? Jezzz

I tried catching up but it was too late. He already got to the door and opened it and all I see is a light smile on his face, same with my dads.. what? Sebastian shook my fathers hands and welcomed him in, same with my brothers.

What the fuck is going on?.. they know each other?..

Make sure to vote and comment! Till next time loves <33