#28 The key out

2 chapters in 1 day😩💪

Sebastian's pov:
I got taken into a room and heard the door slam shut "alright so who are you?" I questioned as he started taking off my blindfold

"It's Josh and Aiden. We got our shit together and came for our sister"

"Why'd you have to take me in like that then, Could've just came and told me you were here without dragging me into a room"

"There was a guy coming towards you but you couldn't see shit. Had to take you in before Delilah kills us for allowing you to get killed"

"You don't have to save me, I can save myself" they started nodding lightly while looking at each other as if they think I cannot save myself

"Alright well let's go. We all split up and find Delilah. I'll go continue to where I was walking towards. Aiden you go left and take that's turn, and Josh you go left but don't take the same next turn as Aiden"

I opened the door harshly wanting to see her and started on the mission. I got extra weapons on me hidden just incase anyone wants to mess with me

"aye bro, give me your phone real quick" Aiden walked up to me and said

"Why" but without a doubt, he just snatched it out of my hands and downloaded some app that allows us to track each other.

" that way, we can find each other" I nodded and kept on moving forward

The first thing I saw was the guys body on the floor trying to get up but couldn't due to the fact that he has a bullet shot in his ass. Damn sounds like something Delilah would do.

I started walking down the hallway with high confidence as blood started to run down my nose. What the fuck? I need to find some type of washroom to clear this off.

I kept on walking not knowing where I was going but still had high hopes of finding a washroom real quick.

I took the next turn after going through this long ass hallway, just to see a both gender washroom. I guess this can do it.

I opened the door, but there was something behind it not allowing me to open it smoothly.

I pushed and pushed till whatever was behind got moved and was behind the door. I walked into the washroom and looked behind, just to see Delilah's body on the ground. Oh my love.

I got on my knees and placed both my hands over where her heart is. Her heart is beating meaning she probably fainted like she always does.

I started blowing over her face while I placed one hand on her face and moving the thumb finger back and forth.

As much as I don't think this is the right time, she looks gorgeous. She has light freckles with brown hair and long eyelashes. Can anyone get any prettier?

I noticed myself admiring her fascinating face till I heard foot steps coming and were very close. I don't think I have time to hide her body anywhere since we are in the washroom.

I started looking around and saw a key on the top of the door. I'm guessing this is the key to the washroom.

I got ahold of all the weapons on me and put one on the side of Delilahs pants just incase she needs one then I placed a kiss on her forehead "I love you" I whispered then got out of the washroom.

I'm sorry Delilah, but you have to stay there till we get all those people killed. I also made sure to keep the key to the washroom in my pocket securely.

I highly doubt she's going to stay in there. I know she will find a way out, but for now it's the best for both of us.

I could've stayed in there with her and comforted her as she woke up since she probably wouldn't be doing okay, but it'll leave all of our enemy's to do anything they want and I can't let them. I need them dead then I can comfort Delilah for the rest of my life.