#10 soul drop

Delilah's pov:
It's dark, loud, but calm. I feel nothing but my body moving side to side.
Is it cold? No. Is it hot? Also no. I don't feel anything. My body is sore and my voice is gone.
My body gave up.

Sebastian's pov:
I heard Delilah yell for my name. Delilah asking for help? No way

I ran out of bed just to trip on my face by a blanket wrapped around leg. What the hell. I got up off of the floor with a leg fully bruised and some scratches made. How did this happen if I just got in and out of bed? Weird anyways.

I went to the closet to find something to wear as is clicked the fact that Delilah was yelling for my name. Shit what is going on in my head?

I sprinted out the room and looked down as I saw some man with a huge box that seems to be moving and my body went still. I couldn't move my legs due to the fact that something had a grip on it. I looked down just to see some random baby holding my leg. That's one strong ass baby damn, Nah who's baby is this?

I tried shaking the baby off of me but that hoe started crying, I didn't even do shit? Dramatic Headass. Eventually I forced the crying baby off of me and ran down the stairs before that man got out the door with his huge moving box.

I caught the man and put him in a headlock while he dropped the box but I didn't hear anything, as if there were only teddy bears or something in there. Hm

" who the fuck are you and why are you in my house with this box of yours? " I whispered into his ear while placing a knife right at his neck. "One wrong word and there will be blood all over the floor. Choose your choices cautiously."

Eventually he fell down onto the floor due to the lack of air he got " grab this guy and sned him to the basement. NOW" I told the guards as the took him and dragged him down while watching the guys face turn red.

" now what is this box? " I whispered to myself. I grabbed a knife and started stabbing the top of the box so I can finally open it.

" Delilah? What are you doing in here. " My face turned from angry to confused to extremely angry. that guy tried to kidnap MY GIRL? I grabbed the gun out of my pocket

" delilah" I trapped her on the shoulder but she wouldn't answer. " oh Delilah please get up. " I started getting anxious, How long has she been in here for? How did he even get her? What happened to those shitty ass guards we have?

I grabbed Delilah and threw her over my shoulder as I went upstairs and laid her on the bed. I called the nurse and told her to come check this out. " check her please. Call me if anything " and I left the room instantly. I couldn't bare the look on her face. Pale. White like a ghost.
I am so sorry Delilah.

I went down to the basement and shot him on the knee right the second I saw him. I couldn't bare the look of his face. He hurt Delilah. The only girl I've ever felt some way for. Fuck

" WHY WAS DELILAH IN THAT BOX AND WHY ISNT SHE WAKING UP? WHO ARE YOU? "

" I'm not telling you shit " and another gun shot into his other knee. " you don't answer me and you will get another bullet through your body. Now who are you "

" I am the guys that's going to kill Delilah then take pieces of her body to store. Best memories with her. My love. " he said while chuckling. Psychopath?

" I want to watch her on the ground dying while I chop pieces of her body and keep them like I do to everyone. I want either her eyeballs or toes, those are my favourite, or maybe even her little cute fingers with her rings as an extra, but that's only going to happen if she doesn't come with me. She's mine, not yours and she always has been. No one can take her away from me. I will always get her back. " he chuckled with the biggest smile ever. He had a missing tooth in-front and instead put a fake black tooth to cover it. What is up with people?

I shot him right on the shoulder 4 times on each side. " Devon isn't it? The guy that fucking ruined her life. The guy that made her never be able to sleep peacefully again without having a fear of someone hurting her like you did? You call that love? YOU FUCKING CALL THAT LOVE? "

Delilah's pov:
I woke up to Sydney, the nurse taking care of me. She was patting some liquid stuff on my head and it woke me up. " Delilah. Omg are you okay? I've been so worried about you. Sebastian found you and just left me with you "

Sebastian? I got up " I- I'm okay. I need to go Sebastian now though. I need to talk to him about somet-" she lightly pushed me back into the bed " no. You have to stay in bed and rest. I cant watch you pass out and fall down the stairs right now. " I sighed

" let me go. I've passed out like this multiple times and gotten up perfectly fine. Don't worry about me, I'll be okay " I said as I tried getting out of bed. " nope. Sebastian will kill me if I just let you out of bed like this. You need to rest. " ugh

Anaya walked into the room with the biggest worry in her face " are you okay? I heard that you were put in a box or something? That must have been cruel omg. Do you you know who is was? " box? I was put in a box and Sebastian saved me. No I need to go talk to him

I pushed aside everyone and went running down the stairs. The only thing I was able to hear was Anaya and Sydney yelling from one side, and Sebastian yelling from the other.

Sebastian's pov:
I grabbed the lighter from my pocket and started pouring gas all over his body, I hope he rots in hell with the rest of the fuckers I killed.

" Sebastian. Stop, please stop " and I dropped the lighter as I heard Delilah's voice. Her voice brought me calmness. Best thing I can ever ask for.

I grabbed her and hugged her the tightest I can. I can't afford to ever lose her. Losing her would be the death of me.

" don't kill him" and my soul dropped. " why? He fucking ruined you as a person and you still want him alive? After all this? He just kidnapped you and put you in a box but yet you still want him to stay? Bullshit " I let go of Delilah and was about to walk out the door as Delilah grabbed my arm while Devon was chuckling the hardest he can. Made it sound so fake.

" because I want to kill him. "

Make sure to vote and comment! Till next time loves <33