#46 forgetten hurt

Delilah's pov:
The van had just stopped and we got our exit opened.

"Your home. Thank me fuckers" she said

"Yea yea thank you but who are you exactly?" I asked

"My name is Hamna and I'm one of the new people working with you guys. You can ask your dad about me." I nodded my head slowly trying to take in if she is someone messing with us or not.

"Alright well get out because I have to return this stupid van to its company. I don't own this shithole"

"Yea you can go do that while we get going" Sebastian said as he grabbed my arm and started walking towards the exit.

This time he made me get off first, then he jumped down after me.

This Hamna girl has dropped up off at his house instead of mine. How does she know where he lives?

Sebastian put his hand in my hand and opened the front door to his house.

"After you my love" I smile and stepped one foot into the house.

The cold breeze had hit my skin that made me get a sense of falling asleep in the middle of the front door but avoided it and kept my eyes opened.

I started looking around taking in how long I haven't been in here for, as I saw a girl walking down the stairs.

And who the fuck is this now?

"Who's that?" I whispered to Sebastian.He shrugged his shoulders and said he wasn't sure.

"Ayyy y'all are backkk" Lero said standing at the top of the stairwell.

"Oh my bad. That shorty just came over for a little fuck then dip. Don't mind her" he said as I blew out a breath of air that i didn't know I was holding.

"Anyways come in." Sebastian welcomed me into his house like I wasn't welcomed in the first place. "Do you want to take a shower and head to bed? Or?"

"Are you saying I smell bad and need to take a shower?" I said jokingly as I saw the stress on his face.

"Yes you smelly girl. My girl" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh shut up. Anyways he could take a shower then go out and eat or something"

"By the time we are done showering, it'll be 9 but I'm down. Dinner at 9? Bet"

"Okay Ima head up and shower. Are you coming or are you going to stay here?"

"I'll stay here for a minute or so, then I'll come up there." I nodded and started heading upstairs.

I surprisingly knew exactly where his room is and didn't forget. Proud of myself to be honest.

I dramatically opened his door and walked in. His closet was the first thing I went to. I walked into there and saw a collection of every clothing you'll ever be able to find.

I picked out one of his plain black t-shirts and one of his sweatpants.

I also realized that I had no underwear or bras with him here, so I'll reuse the bra I'm wearing at the moment, and use one of his boxers. I mean boxers are comfortable anyways.

I grabbed all the clothings and walked into the bathroom. I set down the clothes on the counter, and started admiring myself in front of the mirror. I mean as I should though.

As I was staring at myself, I was slowly taking off a piece of clothing to get myself ready for the shower.

Sweater? Off

Bra? Off

Sweatpants? Off

Underwear? On.

As I placed my hand on my underwear, ready to take it down, Sebastian walked in as his eyes instantly went to my tits.

"Expected you to be in the shower already"

"Is that the only reason why you came in? to see me naked in the shower?"

"What other reason is there?" He started walking towards me but his eyes were still on my titties.

"You know I'm not going to shower with you right?"

"And why is that?"

"I want to get comfortable and not have sex instead"

"I'm sure a little bit of sex will be the one to make your body fall right asleep as soon as I'm done with you"

Those little pains in my lower stomach started to hurt again. This is not good.

"I- uh" but I couldn't continue what I was going to say as he put his hand around my throat and pinned me against the wall forgetting everything that had happened a couple days ago.

With his hand around my throat, and his face slowly coming closer to mine and our lips craving to be touched by the others, I pushed him away as tears started to form into my eyes.

Sebastian's eyes widened as he looked like he just took in the realization of what had happened a while ago.

"I- I'm so fucking.. omg-" He grabbed my face and started wiping my tears as I pushed away his hand and started allowing my body down onto the floor.

"I- I forgot I- give me a second" he walked out of the washroom, and into the side of the door, as I heard him sniff in his nose which gave me a signal that he might've shed a tear or two.

Shit. I wiped my tears and stood up, putting on a shirt and walked towards him.

I didn't bother taking a look at his face just incase he didn't want me to see him like that. Plus it would've made me feel very shitty, so I skipped it.

I walked towards him with my head facing downwards. When I got near his body, I just wrapped my arm around him, as I felt his arms going around my body, and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"im so sorry love. You don't even understand" He said as I can hear that pain in his voice.

"You forgot. It's okay" he let out a little breath or air which allowed his body to relax.

"let's go to bed"

Make sure to vote and comment! Till next time loves <33