#57 blood and fire

Delilah's pov:
As I watch Sebastian's body on the floor pouring with blood. I pull out the piece of paper Aaron had given me from my back pocket.

I unfold the paper and turn in around as a phone number was written on the back.

718-739-5394 only for emergency.

Should I just call and act like this is some bullshit emergency, but end up only needing a ride? Yes.

I call him one time, but he doesn't seem to answer.

I call him a second time, but I guess he doesn't have time for me.

I call him a third time, but I guess he's just too busy out at some strip club.

I roll my eyes and throw my phone back into my back pocket.

If he's basically on the floor dying. I might as well go look through this house, shall we? I mean this was apparently meant to be 'our' house together.

I shrug my shoulders and start looking through the room I'm already in.

"fuckkkk" Sebastian yells.

"Keep making noise and I'll rip that throat of yours. I want peace" I chuckled and started walking towards the bathroom.

Shut up. Don't ask why that was my first thought.

I open the black, tall door and walk into a big ass bathroom with marble floors, and basically 239 million shower heads in the shower.

I guess Sebastian wanted that so much since he knows how stinky he is.

I keep walking in, and see a candle with a lighter beside it.

Now I've never been good with lighters.

If I want to, I'll burn you down right now and not give a shit.

I chuckle and grab the lighter and the candle, then walked out in-front of Sebastian who's barely making it out alive.

I play with the lighter a couple times, then proceed to walk in front of him, but not too close so the blood wouldn't get on any part of my body.

"You see this? I could just throw alcohol or gas and throw the lighter at you. Would you like that?" He shook his head quickly.

"P-Please"

"If you're going to beg, at-least get on your knees. Who do I look like I am to you? Some basic bitch?"

I watch as he tries getting on his knees, but the look on his face tells me that he's going to die soon. Oops.

I smirk while grabbing the candle, and lighting it waiting for the wax to melt.

Now some people do this shit for pleasure, but I see no pleasure in this. Why would pouring hot ass wax on your body give you pleasure? Weirdos.

I wait a couple seconds, as I get enough wax melted, then I flip the candle upside down ad all the wax gets poured on him.

I started from his bloody face, and traces it down to his dick, and kept it in place.

"How does this feel? Using that dick of yours to fuck other women behind my back? Asshole" I
rolled my eyes as I heard foot steps coming.

"Aaron! Is that you? I want his bloody body buried already. Buried alive sounds even better"

"Ma'am? Who's this?" A squeaky, recognizable voice had spoken.

I quickly get up and start looking around the room for any weapons.