#56 look of blood

Delilah's pov:
I'm currently in the car patiently waiting to be dropped off at Sebastian's.

I had expected to be dropped off at Starbucks first to get my drink, but I guess not.

We passed by Starbucks as if I did ask for it.

"When are we going to reach?"

"It's going to be a while. Should've gotten a book or something to entertain you"

"Who am I to get books on a car ride going to kill a guy"

"Books are nice in my opinion. Little get away from life"

"You read?!"

"I sure do"

This guy is probably like every other guy that claims they read books, but when you ask what book is their fav. They tell you about some world war ll.

"What genre?"

"Mainly romance. It helps learn how to treat a lady better. Sometimes.."

"Have you read books like it ends with us or like Haunting adeline?"

"Read both. Loved both too"

Well what a fucking surprise.

Wait.. h- he read those parts in Haunting Adeline.. uh. They are like everywhere in the book.

"What's your favourite part of Haunting Adeline?"

"... don't know"

"Oh? How about it ends with us?"

**SLIGHT SPOILER

"When she divorced Ryle at the end after having his child at the hospital"

"Oh yea. What he did to her was fucking cruel. I dare a guy come treat me like this, and I'll shove a whole ass shovel up his ass before I get the chance to stab his eyeballs out"

"Mhm"

The rest of the car ride was very quiet with some raindrops hitting on the car, but that's the only noise being made.

I stare outside and see a couple outside making some sort of video while dancing in the rain.

Cute but not in front of me please and thank you.

"Why are you staring at them like that?"

"Who am I not to? I've been single for a long time now so why wouldn't I get a slightest bit jealous over a cute couple dancing in the rain together?"

"Oh that's what gets you jealous huh?"

"Mhm" instantly, I regretted telling him such a think. What if he uses it against me?

Not that he can to be honest. We aren't a couple or nothing. He's just some guy that's helping me find a guy I apparently dated and he cheated on me.

Now I'm not doing this out of hurt because no part of me even is hurt lol.

I don't think I even know what this Sebastian guy looks like, so who am I to stress over him?

It's just that he had the audacity to do such a thing to me which makes me want to watch him suffer.

Imagine wanting me to suffer? Sounds like you're jealous in my opinion.

"Can you make this car ride just a bit fucking interesting?"

"Lead it and I'll go on" I rolled my eyes knowing that I'm not going to try starting first.

"Ugh. Can we at least open the window?"