#30 chest and up

Sebastian's pov:
"Oh my god Delilah. You deadass come in the worst times. It's not what it looks like"

"Cut the bullshit. For the second time now?" Delilah asked as she pulled out a knife and got near Elizabeth.

I stood up because I wasn't about to allow this again. She burned me with fire last time, but this time? She's not going to do shit

I stood up and pushed her back lightly and went infront of her "from now on, you let me fucking explain, or I'll be the one to burn you in fire. You heard me?"

She only stares at me "I don't think you are capable of watching me burn without saving me"

"Love I've seen hundreds of people that I love die right in front of my face. Don't think I can't do the same to you" I talk back

"Do it right now. I know you won't"

"I won't since I'm not a fucking psychopath. Just because I'm a mafia boss, doesn't mean I have to go and burn someone I love without an explanation from them. Get your fucking shit together or get out of here"

"Why did you stop me from sticking a knife to through that girls throat?"

"First of all, she has a name, Elizabeth. Second because you are acting crazy and don't know your right from your wrongs"

"And why is it that you care if I was to kill her or not"

"Never Said that. Stop making up shit to start and make yourself look like the mature person here. You deadass need to be put in your place sometimes. Your actions are unbelievable. Does your dad know you do this?"

"Yea and he doesn't give a fuck"

"Oh love dont lie to me now. Me and your dad knew each other for a while now. We used to work together on some mafia shit, and that's how I knew your family when they came in. I welcomed them in like they are family and trust me when I tell you, your dad doesn't know the way you act. He thinks you only shoot people if they try to put you in harm" she stares at me.

"So if you don't want me being an annoying snitch, then cut it off"

"Make me" oh really?

I placed my hand on her chest/shoulders and pushed her back to the wall. I walked over to her and put both my arms on each side then pulled out my gun.

I started by placing the gun on her chest, then moving it up and into her mouth. "One fucking word, and I'll be glad to shoot you and will deserve it. You fucking put fire on my back you crazy ass bitch"

Delilah grabbed the gun and put it onto where her heart is located at. "Because you cheated on me"

"I never cheated on you, you just don't know how to fucking listen when I try explaining. You always cut me off but if that's what you want to do, then go ahead because it'll just get you into more bullshit"

"Then what actually happened? Why were you in the store with her?"

"BECAUSE I WAS ON A FUCKING MISSION AND SHE WAS IN THAT STORE. GOD DAMN DELILAH"

"Lower your tone when you talk to me
Mr. anger issues. "

"Oh so now I have the anger issues?"

"You always have"

"Name one time I actually showed you my anger. Not one time have I ever wanted to show the bad side of me just so I can keep you around, but I guess you aren't worth it after all"

She gasped " after all I've done for you, for us, you just tell me I'm not fucking worth it? Notice how the roles are changing and you are considered the bad guy here? "

"I've always been the bad guy love." And I walked out the room and into the gym that we have at the house.

I instantly went over to the punching bag and started boxing harshly with ever power I have in my body. This is the only way I take out my anger rather than going to kill someone.

Killing people is fun and all, but I only do if it's necessary and not out of the blue like Delilah.

"hey. Do you mind if I just come workout a little here? I think it'll help me a bit" Elizabeth came in and asked. I'm surprised Delilah doesn't have her tied to a chair with 84 knifes in her body.

"As Long as you don't get close to me." She nodded and walked up to the treadmill and started running on it. Basic but okay.

Delilah's pov:
I walked out and into the gym to see Sebastian using the punching bag and Elizabeth using the treadmill.

"Get the fuck out of here Delilah. No one has time for you bullshit. Oh and pass me my keys. You aren't welcomed into this house no more."

"Oh so you were actually being deadass? I'm so sorry my love. I never meant to hurt you or throw fire onto your back. I know I should've listened whenever you tried explain yourself, but I never allowed you." I looked down on the floor

"I don't want this to end. I don't want me and you to be over and you kicking me out fully. I still want to be about it your life forever. Remember? Our forever. "

I looked up, and saw him in front of me grabbing his keys out of my hands "this is my fucking house, now get out before I actually show you some bad sides about me. Those bad sides will be sides of me you will never forget and will haunt you forever. OUT NOW!"

Ouch. He yelled and I didn't want to cause more things, so I got out. I turned around to check if he was watching me, and he wasn't so I took the advantage and went to the kitchen table. Anaya was not there too which was a win

I saw a blank piece of paper with a pen beside it.

Hi love. I know you will get this sooner or later, but I wanted to say fuck you and I hope you fall down a cliff. I found it very disrespectful the way you started yelling at me and I will forever remember that. Anyways I'm going to head out to my next boyfriend that will know how to treat me better. Goodbye and tell your brother I said he was hot and actually wanted to hook up with him.

Sincerely, Delilah

I then dropped the pen and walked out. I guess this is the end.

Onto the next boy. Sorry I mean man. A man that can actually take care of me and not yell at me for something that happened in the past.

Make sure to vote and comment! Till next time loves <33