#58 a rose

Delilah's pov:
Aaron looked looked back at me while driving and said "look at other men, and I'll punish you. Have other men look at you, and I'll kill them"

I smirked. "And why are you so overprotective all of the sudden?"

"Just being nice" he side eyeballed me for half a second, then turned back into facing the road while driving.

"You know, if you like me, you could just tell me. No need to be embarrassed or anything" I smirked admiring his side profile.

He chuckled, but didn't keep his eyes off of the road this time.

"Why aren't you saying anything? Too shy to admit you like me huh?"

"I like you as a sister? Sure. More? No"

"Mhm"

"You know I don't do relationships"

"Alright keep it that way. I don't want to be with you anyways" I said in hopes of hurting his ego, but he just developed a bigger smile on his face.

I don't no clue what he is thinking, but hopefully not that I 'like him'.

As a brother? Sure. More? No.

fuck men.

"Soo. Why are we in a car and not on a plane?are we driving there or something?"

"Not at all" he took a left turn, and there was a private jet with some random people outside waiting. "We're here"

"Oh?" I looked around waiting for him to stop the car, so I can run out and into the plane.

Now Delilah. Why are you just going with some stranger to another rich country full of hot people?

I have no clue. But he's paying for it anyways, so I have no worries rather than to just chill and relax.

I started staring, admiring it with the sunset behind it that I forgot I was going in there.

"Are you waiting for me to lead you out or just don't want to go?"

I shake my head jumping back into reality, as i see Aaron with the door opened and his hand reaching to help me out. "Excuse me"

I got up without taking the help of him, and walked right past him.

Walking towards the person near the stairs leading to the plane, Aaron's footsteps sound heavy behind me.

"Hello. Are you attending this flight with us tonight?" This nice looking Asian man with tattoos said.

"Dominic, cut it off with her, and get in"

"I'm just tryna be nice man" he rolled his eyes "why be disrespectful to a gorgeous lady like her?"

"Shut your mouth" Aaron said but Dominic only seemed to smile while facing me.

"See how rude Aaron is to me? I'm sure it must be hard dealing with your boyfriends attitude everyday had to be hard" he laughed as Aaron gave him a bitchy look telling him to shut up.

"Ayy Dominic, I actually like you" I said trying to get Aaron jealous, but also being honest.

"See man. I can pull any girl I want" he smirked and pulled out a rose.

"Here" he reached out him hand with a rose in it, but it wasn't towards me. It was towards Aaron. "Take it you hippo before I give it to your girlfriend" He said but Aaron only slapped his hand as the rose fell onto the ground.

"Aaron, fuck you and your attitude" I rolled my eyes and picked up the rose from the ground, smelling it. "Thank you Dominic. Aaron has never given me a rose before, have you?" I looked towards Aaron.