#60

Delilah's pov:

Now it was quite a ride trying to keep still and calm with Dominic and Aaron acting like kids fighting.

We had eventually gotten the opportunity to land and get the hell out of that place. I can finally say that I'm in Dubai.

"Sooo. Are we just going to lay on these beds and look at each other weirdly till we have a threesome, or are we going to get moving?" Dominic had complained as we laid on Aaron's bed with our shoes to annoy him.

Maybe annoying him has become my favourite part about being with him, but that's besides the point.

"Up to Delilah" Aaron said with his eyes still focused on his phone acting like he doesn't give one shit.

"AARON MOTHER FUCKING ZANDERER" I yelled out but it doesn't seem to bother him.

Me and Dominic then catch eye contact, then nod getting exactly what we are supposed to do then started.

"AHHH" Dominic jumped on top of Aaron's body, as I snatch his phone from the side.

Now I obviously could've just put the phone down on the dresser and didn't act like a noisy bitch, but hey? It's in my hand while Dominic is disturbing him? Who's stopping me now? Sebastian's dead body? I chuckled.

Looking down on the screen, I noticed some sort of texting between 2 people. Oh uh.

Now Aaron. I'm so close to whopping your ass. Better not pull a Sebastian now.

I scroll up to the top of the conversation and start there.

Also looks like he texted her first. Leah. The girls name is Leah.

Me: Hello. Just seen your offer on Instagram. Sounds like a deal to me.

Leah: Heyyy there Aaron. If you're interested, just go click the link in my bio. I'm sure you'll be excited☺️

You better not tell me this is what I think it is. Those dumbass bots giving you a link to some stupid website with naked women that you pay to have sex etc..

Me: Ok.

Leah: Is anyone with you?

Leah: Or only you here today?

Leah: just wondering.

Me: Doesn't matter

Leah: Ok. Sorry sir

Leah: The address should be East Mount 201

Me: ok. Bye

Leah: C'ya!☺️

Yea this man is most definitely linking up with this bitch.

"DELILAH"

"What"

"Aaron has literally called your name like 69 times now. Get it? 69" He wiggled his eyebrows

"Oh. Yes?"

"Are you ready? We are going out now" Aaron said with absolutely no emotion. As if he's mad. Oh right. Dominic is here.

"Um no. Im going to get ready now. Both of you leave"

"Delilah cant you just go to the other room?"

"No. I deserve the master bedroom. Now leave unless you want to see me change"

Dominic grinned and cringed has he started fast walking towards the door while looking at his shoes like a dumbass.

On the other hand, Aaron stood up, but hasn't moved one step yet.

"What? You wanna see me naked?"

But he gave me no response. He only tilted his head and smirked while slowly walking towards the door.

Me being the attention seeker, I push my pants down, allowing them to fall onto the ground and catch Aaron's eyes.

He looked me up and down, whimpered, then walked out the door shutting it while talking one last look.

As I hear the door fully shut. I also take of my underwear, and grab the sexy underwear from my suit case.

Admiring it, thinking about how I'm going to get Aaron jealous, the door slams open has I see Dominic yelling " I FORGOT MY PHO- FUCKING HELL THIS BITCH IS FULLY NAKED" and ran back out and down the stairs screaming.

Aaron comes walking smirking while grabbing the door handle and closing it. But this time, with him inside the room with me.

"Get out"

"Not if you're going to be wearing panties like this. Who are you trying to please my love?"

"LEAVEEE" but he only started walking slower towards me.

"AARON WHERE ARE YOU. TELL ME YOU ALSO SAW HER NAKED. TRAUMATIZING." Aaron smirked.

"If we were here alone, you'd be tied up to the bed fully naked while watching me do all sorts of things just to watch your little pussy cum for me. Now take those off and go wear your normal light pink underwear, unless you want me to come over there and rip those off if you before another man sees you in them"

My eyes wide open, I stare at him not knowing what to tell him.

"Change. I'll check for it later" he smirked the walked back out the room as he saw Dominic sitting on the ground with his head in his lap overthinking his whole life.

"AARON-" he said as he saw me again, but this time with sexy panties on. "WHAT THE HELL ARE TOU DOING IN THERE AND WHY IS THIS THE SECOND TIME IVE SEEN HER NAKED TODAY. FUCKING SHIT WHOLE MAN" Aaron bursts out laughing.