#35 vampire

Delilah's pov:
"You know I would've been okay with just a chair?"

"That's too boring. You are way too sexy to have a boring looking date/handout. You deserve better" I smiled.

"Okay come on. Let's call this a Fair Share. I share something deep, and you do the same. I personally think that getting to know someone from a deeper level is better than the 'how old are you, we're are you from' stuff" I nod in agreement

"I'll start. My Fair Share is that I've tried linking up with a guy that ended up being my ex boyfriend's brother."

"How does that even happen?"

"Not sure. Just bumped into him in the bar and found him cute, but he did look like Sebastian, my ex boyfriend"

"Sebastian huh? Why'd you guys break up"

"Long Story.. anyways your turn"

"Okay my Fair Share is that I've walked in in my mom cheating on my dad with his cousin"

"COUSIN? That's fucked uppp" we started laughing

"Actually I have a little story for that. After my mom and dad got a divorce, my mom started hoeing around and ended up having sex with one of my dads men. My dad was hesitant to kill him but my mom convinced him not to since it wasn't his fault"

"I would've killed that guy instantly." I started laughing will looking up to my sky seeing the beautiful sky.

"Sometimes I think about doing that trend on tiktok where you take picture of the sky every time it looks gorgeous in a way of my mom looking out for me"

"Do it" he looked up at the sky and pointed at the star that was most noticeable

"Every biggest and brightest star in the sky, I consider my wife She had the best personality and the biggest smile on her face no matter what happened" he starts smiling while still looking at the stars.

"Your wife sounds amazing Richard."

"She was. She really was. We also took care of a kid together.. she was my stepdaughter but she sadly isn't apart of my life anymore due to her actions. She isn't the person she used to be before.. she changed for the worst and now would like to kill me"

"I'm so sorry that happened. You deserve better" he nodded

If he already took care of a kid, then how old is he?

"What's your step-daughters name?"

"Lexi."

My heart dropped. I'm out with my ex best friends step dad? Damn her step dad is hot but this is my first time meeting him. I don't think I have met him when I was younger.

"oh." I started zoning out while thinking of Lexi for a straight 2 minutes.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah yeah anyways. How old are you"

"I really didn't want to get to this question, but I'm 32. I hope you are okay with that"