#41 Deep breaths

Delilah's pov:
My body got into a shock and finally woke up.

I looked around, and noticed that I was on the hospital bed with some food put beside me.

I lifted my upper body up to look for my phone, but I felt a hard sting on my hip which caused me to let out a little moan out of pain.

"ha. she woke up" I heard Aiden say but couldn't tell where it was coming from as I felt a hand on my left arm.

I quickly moved my neck to face the left side, and saw Aiden.

Apart of me felt very relieved that it wasn't Richard so anyone else.

"Delilah what the fuck just happened to you" he stared at me up and down admiring all my injuries as Josh came up beside him and placed his hand on Aiden's shoulder.

"When have I ever told you that you were allowed to go out with some random guy I haven't met before?" Josh asked.

I couldn't tell if my heart wanted to melt, or if it wanted to break.

I just got stabbed and raped and punched etc.. and all he cares about is why I went out with him.

"that's all you care about right now?"

"No. But if you would've told us, then maybe this wouldn't have happened."

I started feeling guilt. He is right and I can't argue that.

I nodded "sorry" then turned my head to face the ceiling.

"SEBASTIANN" I yelled as I quickly remembered him and how he got shot.

"Where is he? Is he okay?" Aiden and Josh gave me a very worried but sad face.

Josh took a deep breath in as Aiden placed his hand on his forehead and looked down.

"We'll leave that conversation for later Delilah. Now it's time for you to relax before stressing about anyone el-"

"No no no. Did you guys help him? Is he in the hospital here? Can I see him?"

"Im worried you cannot Delilah" the nurse that walked in through the door just said.

"Why not?"

"He.. he's not in the best shape."

"Fucking let me go see him or I'll ki-" Josh came forward and placed his hand on my shoulder and calmed me down.

"You'll get to see him as soon as your able to. Right doctor?" Josh faced the doctor giving her a very strong eye contact moment.

"Y.. yeah. Hopefully"

"What do you mean hopefully. Someone fucking fill me in on this before I go ruin you and your-" I started running out of breath.

I took a couple deep breaths in, but it made me start coughing badly.

"Everyone out!" The doctor yelled as Aiden and Josh walked out. I can see the pain in both of their eyes.

"I'm. Im okay" I said even though I knew I wasn't.

Each cough would trigger each and every part of my body that is injured making it extremely painful.