#43 symbols everywhere

Delilah's pov:
Suddenly, it was 5am and I heard an alarm clock that almost caused me a whole heart attack. Guess people really don't like me.

Matter a fact, why even is there an alarm clock in the hospital. Is that normal??

I jumped up with my hair messy and in the way of my face, just to notice that Sebastian is still laying here with me.

His head on my chest and my hands in his hair.

I checked if he had woken up from this loud disturbing sound, but it looks like he's sleeping nice and peacefully. Love that for him.

I reached towards the alarm that has a traumatizing sound almost having me get ptsd and turned it off.

I looked around the hospital room, and saw another piece of paper on the floor.

Looks like I'm going to have to force my body up.

I slowly moved my hand from his head, then moved my upper body slowly, so Sebastian wouldn't feel me letting go or have his head hit down onto the bed.

After I had successfully moved without waking him up, I pressed both my legs into the ground hoping it'll hold me unlike last time, and it did.

My feet feel very numb and look swollen, but at least I'm able to walk.

I got up and started walking towards it. But with each step, I have to stop and let out a huge breath of air before I take the next. This is annoying.

After probably 193 years, I finally got to the piece of paper and opened it.

On the top of the page was the symbol then a message written under.

Miss me yet? You look very cute sleeping together. Enjoy it while you can.

Xoxo your favs.

Enjoy it while you can? What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Trying to kill us?

I'd LOVE to see you try..

I re-folded the paper, and was about to put it in my pocket as I saw a man with huge black boots on from the corner of my eyes. Looks like he wears size 16 in mens.

I lift my head up and see dad.

"Dad? What are you doing here"

"You have to get out of here. You are in danger"

"What do you mean?"

"Where'd you get that paper from?" He walked towards me and grabbed it.

"They are messing with you. Get out or you'll get killed by them like how- never-mind" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Like who?"

"Delilah, no one." He paused and looked towards the hospital bed. "Is that Sebastian? What happened to him now?"

"Long Story."

"Okay let me get you out of here"

"We aren't fully healed though."

"We have a nurse at home. She could help" seriously?

"Get Sebastian then"

"We cannot get him" he said confidently

"What the fuck! Why?"

"I cant explain right now but he's the one they are mainly going for and if we help him, then we will get killed with him"

"With him? Fuck that I'm s-"

"I'm your father not your friend. Watch how you talk around me" I nodded in fear. My dad is fucking scary.

"Okay but the only reason why Sebastian is in the hospital is because he was saving me." I paused and took a deep breath. "And after he saved me, I'm going to allow him to die when I have an escape that he can come along with? Nope not agreeing."

Instantly footstep started coming closer as dad put both of his hands on my shoulders. "I'll be back for both of you" he gave me a little smile that's hiding the hate me has for me right now, and turned around.

"Sir. I'm going to have to ask you to leave. No visitors at this moment" the nurse came in and said.

Dad surprisingly just nodded and walked out the door.

"Delilah check your phone more often" he said as he was walking out.

"Ma'am? Why is there another person on your hospital bed? That is putting you and that person is very big harm, especially that he doesn't have his needs" she said walking towards him as I put my arm in front of her to stop her.

"leave him here. We are fine" I turned on my bitchy face as she nodded with fear in her eyes.

I gave her a little smile in motion for her to get out.

"Delilah?" I heard someone whisper from behind me.

I turned around, and it was Sebastian with his eyes trying to stay opened. "what are you doing Delilah? Come back here"

"Had to deal with things"

"I don't care. Came back in this uncomfy bed before I get up and force you here with me"

"B-but we are supposably in danger and-"

"And I'll protect you from anything no matter what my love. Now get back here and lay your head on my chest" he tried putting a smile on his face that was failing by pain.

I nodded and slowly walked over to the bed. I gently laid my body beside his, trying to avoid hurting both him and me. But as soon as my head put pressure on his chest, he started chocking.

I quickly pulled my body up as I started feeling pain for the stab I got on my hip. Fuck

"C-call the doctor" he said.

I nodded trying to call out for help even though I was in pain myself.

"HELP. HELP US" I called out as two doctors came running in. One grabbed Sebastian and put him in the moving hospital bed, as the other positioned me to the right way on the bed, and put back the needle I took out.

"W-will he be okay?" My voice started shaking knowing that he might be in a lot of pain just because of me.

"Hopefully. Know we..." 2 other doctors came in as the doctor with Sebastian left. "We have to do a little check up on you and I'll have to inject something into you to keep your body down. Okay?"

Not this again. Every time I get this, something bad happens.

I nodded as she nodded and grabbed the needle from the other doctors and put it in me without a doubt. That was harsh.

Everything went dark, but somehow I can still hear them talking. More tea for me.

"You can call him in now"

"Are you sure he will be too happy with this?"

"Kelsey. Come and check it out. Do you think we should call Richard or not?"

Richard? No.. NOOO

Make sure to vote and comment! Till next time loves <33