#53 Sebastian who?!

Sebastian's pov:
"Having troubling running away?" She said coming closer as the door creeks open and someone walks in.

"Missed me?" Some annoying voice just said

"Molly?"

Oh you cunt.

I turn my head towards Davina giving her a look that tells her 'you better kill this bitch before I do' and she understood immediately.

"And who are you?"

"Molly. Should've heard of me once or twice coming from your brother or his girlfriend"

"Shut the fuck up and drop that gun you have in your hands" Davina slowly walked up to Molly, but she seems the least concerned.

Molly only started raising the gun even higher until it was aimed right at Davina's forehead from a distance. "How about no?"

"No? I'm sure you'd want to change that answer real quick before you get forced into it"

"I'll only put it down if you put it down"

Davina smirked as I knew right away that she's better with her hands rather than weapons. Wrong choice Molly, wrong choice.

They had both dropped the guns onto the floor, as Davina walked right up to Molly's face and stared at her deadly. "So why are you here little 'tough' bitch"

"Get out of my way and I'll explain" Davina took half a step back and looked at Molly waiting for an explanation.

"I'm here because someone had sent me here to report a message" Molly reached into her pockets pulling out something, as it ended up being a gun and shot it right towards Davina in less then 1 second.

Davina has fast reaction to things as she had been trained that way when she was younger.

Davina's body stayed in place not bothered to move except her head which moved about 3cm slowly to avoid the bullet.

Mollys eyes widen as the danger had jsut started.

"You thought you would kill me just like that?" she started laughing. "Love, I've been running from my parents for 2 and a half years alone. Don't think shooting one bullet would be the one thing that would kill me. Your actions are very predictable. Work on that" She smirked.

"Just because you missed one bullet, doesn't make you that tough you c-" Davina grabs Mollys arms,twists it around her body, and onto her upper back as I heard a creaking sound.

"Ouhh must've hurt Molly. Must be tough having your name be Molly" she rolls her eyes.

"Are any of you going to come fucking help me or something? Standing there like losers just staring"

"Nah. You could just stay on the floor and get a taste of your own blood. Now what's your girls name?" Davina started walking up to me.

"Not telling you before you go ruin shit"

"Alright I'll just find out myself" she started walking up to me and touched every pocket on me trying to find my phone.