#9 brave

Sebastian's pov:
I'm on the ground trying to control all the blood that's coming out of my body. I honestly expected Delilah to shoot me which she did and I'm not surprised at all. She knows who she is but still doesn't know a lot of things behind the scenes. Yet..

Delilah has already left the room and walked out like she wasn't going to get grabbed by my guards. She's probably already in the empty room with the guards not letting her out and I honestly am not sure what I'm going to do with her now, but I am for sure not going to hurt her because here, we don't hurt girls like that unless they hurt us badly. 

I got up after I grabbed a shirt and tide it around my shoulder, this shouldn't hurt much. I've been stabbed and shot multiple times so no difference here. I walked out the room and bumped into Lero " brother. What happened? Who do I need to hurt? "

" I got it man, don't worry about me and it was Delilah. She just got out of hand and shit nothing too big, matter a fact, go check on her for me real quick. "

He nodded and walked towards the room.

Why am I allowing her to do this to me? I am the mafia boss and no mother fucker gets to mess with me, but her? She's something different. I just got shot by her and I'm not even thinking of hurting her in anyway. I feel something for her, but I'm not quiet sure what it is.. maybe I'm just overthinking this shit, no way I have feelings for her, it's probably just like a thing that goes away within a week or so. What if she doesn't feel the same way I feel anyways? There is no point.
It always and will forever be fuck love.

I think I need to distance myself. I don't think it'll hurt her because she doesn't seem to care.
I'm doing this for me. Myself.

I walked over to my room and told Lero to let Delilah out of the room so she can get something to eat before I went to take a nap.

Delilah's pov:
I shot Sebastian and got sent to some empty room. I don't know what's going to happen or what he is going to do to me, but I'm scared. I barley get scared but Sebastian? He is scary. I've watched him go on killing sprees and also give people slow deaths and let me tell you, it isn't scary to the point where I had to keep my eyes shut. I've also killed multiple people but just not the same way he does. He's capable of a lot and he doesn't know it, or maybe he does. Who knows.

I gasped.

" we'll look who it is, the girl who decided to actually shoot the gun. Very brave for a young girl like you " he smirked as he came closer to me " Dont worry, I won't hurt you. I never hurt anyone " he said in a very manipulative but innocent voice. God I could've stabbed him right this second but I'm tied up to the damn chair and don't have any weapons on me to break the rope. Fuck.

He started getting a bit closer but he had a mask on. What the fuck. " come here. Do you want to go out and get some food real quick? I can give you a bit of a break from this? "

This isn't Sebastian. Sebastian doesn't talk, act,walk, or dress like that but this guys voice is very familiar. For sure a voice I've heard before but doesn't give me good vibes. Oh uh.

I started shaking getting the feeling that it might be my uncle Cory from my dads side.

Long story short, Cory has always tried to poison every new born he ever saw or ever came to the family and he was successful with one of them. Me. He injected something in me that had poison and I had only 15% of surviving  but look where I am. I gladly survived but my mom found out that he did that through the cameras and he ended up running away. We looked everywhere for him but couldn't find him. He changed everything about himself. 

" leave me the fuck alone. Take your mask off you stupid bitch. Don't be a pussy and show me your face " I gave him the most innocent smile now take it off bitch but he didn't. He only pulled out a knife out of his pocket abs scared coming near me. "Sebastian please, I need you please " I whispered  " who's Sebastian? Your new boyfriend? I was supposed to be your only boyfriend my love. No one before or after me.

"De.. Devon..?" And I passed out.

Sebastian's pov:
I just had the greatest nap of my life to the point where I forgot I was even in the mafia, god damn let me go back. This Mafia shit is just too much and honestly useless but what can I do? Got put into this world and now can't get out. Peace of shit.

I got out of bed forgetting anything that happened and went to take a nice ass shower. As soon as the cold water that was supposed to be hot touched my skin, I finally woke up. Delilah? I can her he voice in my head what the fuck? What part of feeling for someone makes you hear there voice in your head. I think I'm going insane. She makes me go insane and I love it.

"SEBASTIAN HELPP.. " Delilah? Shit.

Okay so basically I decided that I should show the "coldhearted " characters emotions, to show you that everyone has feelings in a way. I'm not going to make it as if they have no feelings.

Make sure to vote and comment! Till next time loves <33