#6 excuse me

MATURE CONTENT⚠️

Delilah's pov:
This isn't going how I expected it to go.

It's been about 2 and a half hours in this dumb Uber shit. We are in my city but this driver isn't going the right way. He.. he's going into the creepy part of our city.

" get down ma'am" disrespectful??

" excuse me, are you on your period or something? Watch your mouth and learn to give respect you asshole " I looked outside and notice that we are at a warehouse. This isn't my place, what the fuck is this? " this isn't my place. You must have gotten the wrong addre- "

He cut me off " I know what I'm doing. Get out"

" I said no. Send me to the right spot before I shoot you and drive the fucking car myself" ohhh he's testing me right now.

" get the fuck out I sai- " boom. Blood everywhere. " should've listening when I fucking told you I would blow your brains out " I chuckled

" there you are little lady. I've been looking for you everywhere. " Lero? What is he doing here?

" what? Why are you here? " He grabbed me by arm and threw me over his shoulder.

We walked into some building near the warehouse but it looked very old and dusty. I didn't want to risk my life in there at all so I had to figure out a way off of Lero's body.

I started kicking, yelling, shouting, fake crying, etc.. but nothing worked. Cagna

I gave up as I just allowed him to take me where ever till I noticed a gun on his pants. Ou. Sorry Sebastian. Sorry Lero.

And there. Lero's was on the ground bleeding from his shoulder. He's lucky I didn't shoot his brains off like I didn't to that driver. You're welcome Sebastian and Lero. Love you mwah. I chuckled.

I walked to an elevator and waited for it to open. God damn this place looks so fucking old and dirty. Dark hallways with broken lights. Creepy.

I walked into the elevator and turned to press whatever level I wanted, till I felt someone's hand around my waist. Fuck. I know that feeling.

" my love? Where did you think you were going? There is no running away from me. " he said using his innocent voice. God this boy.

" fuck get off of me " I tried slapping his arm off of me but he caught it.

" leave me alone. "

" I'd like to hear you beg. There is no running away from me love. " And right there I felt like crying. Not because he did anything wrong, but just the fact that I'm scared. I fear commitment. After my last ex, I didn't dare get close to love but here I am slowly catching feelings for him.

He's going to be the death of me

We were having a silent moment of eye contact till the elevator felt like it bumped onto something.

I accidentally fell down as Sebastian looked down on me " on your knees for me just how I like it love " oh god. I stood up so awkwardly

He noticed my silence so he took advantage of it and pushed me against the wall while chocking me. He used his free hand to go down my body and to my thigh. He got to feel my soaked cloth and his finger traces around it in circles.

" mm look what we have here. You must be thinking about a lot right now and it better be about me fucking you, my princess. Want to open up your legs from me? I promise it won't hurt too much, just a little pleasure won't hurt " he chuckled and forced my legs open. " Tell me what that little pretty mouth of yours hides. Tell me want you want me to do to you. Want me to eat you out? Tie you up? Want to feel me on top of you? Don't be shy, I'm waiting to hear from you baby. "

Sebastian started fingering me while trying to  have a conversation with me " I- I- agh " he smirked at the look of me not being able to keep up with the questions due to the pleasure he's giving me.

" ple.. please slow down. I beg you. "

" oh I love it when you beg. Do it again, I know you won't. "

" shu-" he started fingers me even faster. " I love hearing you struggling talking due to my fingers in your wet pink pussy. I know you like it when I do this to you, don't you princess?"

I nod " use your mouth "

" ye.. yes daddy. I love it when you do this to me- Fuckkkk I'm going to cum. " I said knowing he wouldn't allow me to cum in the first place.

" not yet. You cant cum just yet. I want that cum all over my dick instead. Turn around "

" wh-what? " I asked " I fucking said turn around didn't I? Listen to your daddy when he tells you to do something, understood? " I nodded

*smack*

" I said use your mouth didn't I? Don't make me force it out of you young lady "

" yes daddy "

" good girl. Now bend over and take off your pants, unless you want me to do it for you" without a thought, he took it off for me
"Oh you are so fucking gorgeous. Look at you listening to what daddy tells you. "

Sebastian pulls down his jeans and boxers as he started stroking himself with one hand while using the other to finger me. Oh I want him inside me now. " stick it in me already, you pleasured me into it, and now you have to finish your job. "

He smirked " would've never expected those words from your mouth, keep going. You talking only makes me want to see how you sound like screaming, and begging for me to stop " and he just stuck it in right away. Ouch

" oh I've been dreaming about this. The way you looked jealous earlier made me want you so fucking bad. You do something to be no one is able to Delilah." Just as I hear the elevator door opening. Fuck.

Me and Sebastian freeze while he pulls up his pants and gets in-front of me to cover me up making sure he can't see any part of me while grabbing his gun. " you really had to ruin this moment didn't you!? " he yelled as he shot him right in the head..

hot.

" come on baby.. let's go home, we can continue later, I promise.. " okay.

Make sure to vote and comment! Till next time loves <33