#11 let it be

Sebastian's pov:
It was the next morning. We left Devon down the basement and thought we should deal with the situation later while we allow him to just suffer with hungry alone.

I turned to the other side of the bed and saw Delilah sleeping but she didn't look comfortable. She looked a bit pale, her lips are purple, and she kept on moving every once's in a while. I grabbed the blanket and put it on top of her since she kicked it off of the bed last night, I don't want her to be cold.

I put the blanket on top of her and jumped out of bed and headed to the bathroom but the bathroom looked messy. Everything was all over the place. Pills, towels, water, soap, etc.. all over the floor, Delilah??

I went back into the room and tried waking her up " Delilah.. My love " but she won't get up, she looks like she is breathing perfectly fine though, so I'll let her rest.

I went back to the washroom and cleaned up the mess, then went into the closet to get ready as I hear a phone start ringing.

?? It's not my phone, so who's isn't it? Delilah's? Since when did she have a phone in this house?

I picked up the phone and checked who it was Someone named 'Aiden👹' on her phone. A boy? Calling her phone? As much as I don't want to invade her privacy, I still am going to. Who's this guy?

I picked up the phone " Delilah where the fuck are you? " The Aiden guy said with a fake deep voice. Tf?

" who's this? " I replied back " who are you and why do you have Delilah's Phone? Where is she? Is she safe? "

" Delilah is ju- " and Delilah snatched the phone from my hand " what the fuck are you doing with my phone? Did I give you permission to go on it or invade my privacy like that? " I shook my head no.

" alright then why do it? Would you like it if I just answered one of your phone calls out of no where and started making conversations with them because I feel like it? No? Alright, Now get the fuck out because I don't want to see your face. You're sleeping on the couch for the next three days. "

" yea yea sure, but who's Aiden? Some guy you are fucking with behind my back? " I raged back

"AIDEN IS MY FUCKING BROTHER" oh.
" in addition, me and you aren't dating, meaning if I wanted to go fuck some guy I can do it without a doubt. Now get out. "

And there it was, she kicked me out of my own room, closet, washroom, etc.. I guess my things are hers too now even though we aren't dating.. make that make sense.

I barged back into the room and yelled at her
" IS THIS MY ROOM OR YOUR ROOM? BECAUSE LAST TIME I CHECKED, I WAS THE ONE PAYING THE BILLS AND SHIT AROUND HERE SO GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHE- " and she just kicked my balls. What fucking rule is this?

" come back when you know how to speak without yelling, because the way you are yelling right now can end your life right the second! " she said and pushed me out of the room and shut the door while also locking it.

I hate having a morning like this. Yesterday was a very scary day and I wanted to take this day to just rest and take care of her, but I guess that's not the plan. I really had to mess it up by invading her privacy. I'm sorry.

I hopped into my Lambo and went to get her some coffee from Starbucks and flowers with a note on it saying sorry, just show her that I'm sorry.

Me knowing that she's mad because I did something I wasn't supposed to is really eating me alive right now. She's eating me alive.

I got everything I needed and was heading back home on speed level, as I saw Jebl in his car with 4 cards behind him holding guns that are aimed at me. Shit

I instantly started driving all around trying to lose them while trying to dial Lero's phone number. Lero fucking answer you cunt

" yo, you good? " he said " yea yea. I need you guys over here. Bring people and weapons now. Track my location and come follow me, Got a group aimed at me " and I hung up the phone. I don't have time

I pulled up my car in a place where they wouldn't expect and starting taking out the extra weapons from my trunk. Game on fuckers.

I saw their cars pass by as I shot bullets after every single one of them.
25 down, 50+ to go.

One of the cars noticed where the bullets came from and pulled up right beside me. " Street fight? Bring it on " But he was too weak. One punch to the face and he was knocked out on the floor with blood going down from his mouth to his neck and a tooth fallen out. Not bad, not bad. Still have my strength in me and forever will.

I hopped right back into my car as I saw Lero, Very fast I see. I went and followed Lero as he motioned in a very hurry look.

3 minutes later, and Lero led us to some parking lot that was full of body's and blood with some people still in the car. Already dead? Unbelievable.

I gave Lero a look as he motioned his head towards the side and I saw Delilah. WHY IS DELILAH HERE?

All I saw was her throwing the Italian mafia folding knifes at people and killing them with one hit. That's my girl.

She looked like she was enjoying it so I let her complete it. She just kept on killing multiple people and I am very impressed. She always impresses me, just until I saw the Russian mafia leader.. Jebl. Oh are you fucking with me right now.

Both Lero and I hopped out of the car and told the rest to get out and shoot Jebl before he got to Delilah incase me and Lero couldn't catch up to Delilah in time, but there it was. Jebl grabbed a knife and was about to stab her neck, as I grabbed his wrist and twisted it two times before he was able to lay one hand on her.

" When I tell you don't touch my girl or I'll kill you, I mean it "  and I shot him.

There he was, On the ground bleeding to death. Guess killing a Russian mafia leader isn't as hard as people say. Fucking weak asses.

Make sure to vote and comment! Till next time loves <33