#25 five words

Sebastian's pov:
It's been a whole day since I left Elizabeth in the basement. I had Anaya make her food and give her any essential needs while I spent the day doing some mafia work.

I haven't been on a killing spree in a while and that's something I want to do sometime, but maybe right now is not the time.

Im still in my bed with only grey sweatpants on. I threw my shirt off at night because it started getting hot in here.

I climbed out of bed, as I saw a piece of paper on the ground. I picked it up and opened it but it was just some stupid symbol that looks like a kid drew it.

I ripped it apart, threw it on the ground and kept on moving on with my day.

I got up and got dressed. I put on my suit like I always do and got out of my room.

The house felt very silent and breath free but I'm not sure why. I walked down the stairs and around the house, but didn't see anyone except Anaya who was mopping the floors.

There is usually running and yelling but there is nothing. Nothing as if I just live here by myself and just woke up from a dream traumatic dream. As if Delilah and her family never existed.

"Yo where is everyone" I asked Anaya

"I saw them leave sir. I thought you would've let them out. They had about 27 suitcases with them also. "

To me sounds like they moved out.. 27 suitcases?? Sounds realistic for a family that always goes out to buy things.

"What?" Anaya nodded.

I started putting the thought in my head that Delilah really left. She told me she was done with me, but I didn't think she was being for real, or atleast didn't expect her to not come back into this house. Now her family is gone too?

I run up the stairs and into Lero's room. I didn't bother knocking, I just opened the door harshly to see him kissing some girl on the bed

"Now is not the time Lero. Get that bitch out of the house because we have some searching to do. NOW! " i yelled as the lady got scared and ran out.

" it's that way" I pointed her to the right direction. She was heading to to Delilah room which leads to a dead end.

"Who's that?"

"Some girl from the strip club, no big deal. Anyways what's so important that you had to ruin technically a whole one night stand? "

"Have you noticed that Delilah and her family left? " he shook his head "Well to me it sounds like they moved out. "

"Delilah hasn't been here for 2 days already, so she probably was out this whole time buying a new house. "

"Oh. You guys aren't able to stay apart form each other for that long. She'll get back to you sometime or another. "

" no I don't give a fuck. I'm getting her back one way or another. " I walked out the door and grabbed my phone.

I called in all the men for a meeting in my office.

" IF YOU GUYS DONT FIND HER IN MAXIMUM 4 DAYS. ONE OF YOU ARE GOING TO GET KILLED" I said aiming the gun from left to right to each and every single one of them to make it clear that someone is going to die if they don't get her back to me NOW!

" but sir, how do we do that?"

"I don't think you are working for me to sit around and play with your little piano?
Denton and Lero, go hack into all the cameras in the city" they nodded