Chapter 7

The fighting had ceased. All the girls were confused and angry except Snake Eyes who was too upset to talk. She just sat there trying to process what had happened. Fox attempted to comfort her but she just pushed her away. Rogue was angry. Her second in command, her best friend of all people bailed on her. Not to mention probably at the worse timing during an all out war. Belle was her first friend in the gang, and she had bailed on her. Betrayed. Rogue felted betrayed, but you couldn't notice from the icy cold glare that remained on her face.

"WE'VE GOT A DESERTER!" Matt howled rushing to Cameron

"Who's it this time?" Cameron asked him quietly

Matt whispered the name in his ear and his eyes bout popped out of his head. He blinked a couple of times before turning back to Matt.

"Are you sure?" He asked

Matt nodded. Cameron tugged a hand through his hair and looked around.

"Well isn't this embarrassing" he mumbled

"Is this something about Belle?" Raven growled

"Of course it is" Cameron spat, "she took Shawn our newest member with her"

The howler, Rogue thought. During their first real fight. The distraction that cause Fox to get knocked out cold and gave The Hounds the opportunity to trash the Web. Rogue felt disgusted. Her nose twitched in anger. The veins in her neck about to explode. Betrayal for a Hound! How dare her!

"We're going to find them" Rogue said through clenched teeth

"Correction you are going to find them" Cameron commanded

"Excuse you" Rogue snapped, "but your sorry ass newest member went with her so you can get off your lazy asses and help"

Cameron looked at her disgusted

"Fine but we're going right back to fighting after they're found"

Rogue didn't care what happened after they found them. She didn't care about the fighting, The Hounds belongings, the war, or even the damn howler. It was the betrayal. The abandonment, and no understanding or explanation. That's all she cared about.

The Hounds and Ice Dragons trudged behind Queen Slay and The Diamond Knights along with The Widow's as they searched the streets. To the Widow's, Queen Slay, and the Diamond Knights it was weird being on the streets with The Hounds and Ice Dragons with them. It made them look like their old gang, The Aces. Which they all hated. Mostly because Cameron did what he wanted and no one said a thing. The Hounds and Ice Dragons were quiet for the walk. Which was good for Rogue. She felt like if she heard another famous Cameron Dallas snappy comment she was gonna loose it. Raven was upset too. Raven hadn't always been the closest to Belle but lately they had become closer. Which made her feel upset that she would leave them there like that. Snake Eyes didn't know how to feel. There was so many emotions that she didn't know which one fit her situation. She grew up with Belle. The betrayal just wasn't like Belle. Fox was just trying to look at things logically. Trying to justify what she did. Trying to look at it in an angle where Belle didn't look like a deserter, but that didn't work.

*With Belle and Shawn ;)*

Belle was sitting with Shawn on a park bench. She was upset about leaving her gang, her friends, her family, but they would never approve of her and Shawn. He's a Hound. She's a Widow. They weren't suppose to mix, but she had met Shawn before he was a Hound. She met him before Cameron persuaded him to be apart of his legion of "yes men". He was funny and sweet and awkward and kind, and frankly she loved him. Shawn knew when he got back to his gang he would be in deep trouble, but he didn't care. He loved Belle. He loved her before he became a Hound and being one wasn't going to change his feelings towards her. He felt it gave the relationship a bit of a romantic feel. A forbidden romance. Like Romeo and Juliet.

"Shawn you know we're gonna be in trouble right?" Belle asked looking down at their intertwined finger and laying her head on his shoulder

"Yeah I know" Shawn sighed

"Rogue is gonna kill me" she said blankly

"Cameron's gonna kill me too so I won't be far behind"

She giggled at his blunt statement.

"I wish they would just get along" she said dreamily, "I wish Matt and Snake Eyes could finally get their happily ever after, I wish Carter would apologize to Fox, I wish Aaron would just beg for Raven back, I wish Cameron would tell Queen Slay how he really felt about her leaving, and most importantly I wish Rogue knew how much she hurt Nash"

"I wish that would happen too" Shawn replied, "but they fight too much to do that"

"So we'll be doing his forever" urgency lined every word as she lifted her head quickly to look at him with wide eyes

"No babe" Shawn chuckled, "but for right now this is what's best"

Belle nodded and laid her head back down on his shoulder. Wishing it could be like this all the time. Maybe, just maybe, her wish will come true. After about an hour or so of talking, and wishing, they decided it was time to return to their gang and face the consequences. Belle knew Rogue was gonna blew a fuse. Shawn knew he's probably would get kicked out of the gang. But the funny thing was.

Neither of them cared.

*With the Widow's*

After hours and hours of searching they decided to return home and wait for their return. Rogue was exhausted, Raven was hungry, Fox had a raging headache, and Snake Eyes, who seemed to be taking this the worst, was still trying to pick out an emotion to put her feelings. They entered the Web and piled into the main room.

To find Belle asleep on the couch.