Chapter 12

"I loved you!"

"Well I guess you didn't love me enough to give up Cameron huh?!"

She looked away from him

"We're not friends"

"We used to be"

"Well not anymore"

(This should sound familiar ;D)

***************

Rogue jolted awake. Holy shit, she thought. She rubbed her face to get herself fully awake. She remembered that scene like it was yesterday. It was a few days after they left Cameron.  Nash. He tried to get her to go back, but she refused. They haven't been the same since. Nash turned cold, not wanting to do much besides gang business. Rogue put her emotions into leading the gang. The memories that they made together haunt them like ghost. Never going away.

*********

Raven was sitting in the main room. Fiddling with her pocket knife. She heard small soft foot steps coming from the hall. From the shadow's emerged Snake Eyes. She looked a lot better than yesterday. Her face was no longer puffy and red. She looked like the Snake Eyes everyone loved. She plopped down beside Raven and looked at the TV showing the news.

"How you doing pip squeak?"

"Better" Snake Eyes smiled

"Good we need  you back"

"Well I'm back I'm good"

"Good" another voice said

They turned to Fox who was dressed ready for the outside world. Her combat boots laced up, skinny jeans, red t-shirt, and her gang jacket. Raven and Snake Eyes looked at her confused.

"Rogue wants to go to a car show tonight"

"What for?" Raven asked

"They are showcasing a brand new 2013 red Chevy Camaro with black racing stripes, chrome wheels, and brand new halo lights"

"What are we going to do about it?"

"We're going to get it" a new voice boomed through the Web

They turned to see Rogue's silhouette in the dark hall.  Her arms were crossed as she leaned casually on the hall wall.

"Get ready"

Her shadow followed her as she turn and walked back down the dark hall. Raven and Snake Eyes joined her to get ready.