Chapter 14

Rogue reached for her belt. Grasping the cold gun into her palm. Dillon slightly becoming protective of Rogue walked in front of her. Cameron just smirked. Nash standing beside him with the rest of the gang behind them. Snake Eyes caught a glimpse of Matt, but she ignored him. Shawn could see Belle clear as day, knife grasped tightly in her hand. Everyone else's eyes stayed glued to Cameron.

"My old ally and my rival" Cameron spoke at last, "Together"

His gang howled in laughter. Queen Slay's fist balled up as they laughed. Rogue could hear Skate's brass knuckle's as he pulled them out of his pocket.

"What a joke!" Carter yelled

The gang erupted into laughter once again.

"You wanted a fight" Rogue said, "so now you've got one"

"So you bring a long your lover boy to do what exactly?" Nash spoke up

Rogue looked at him confused. What lover boy?, she thought, none of these guys are with me.

"He's going to fight" Dillon growled

"I can speak for myself" Rogue said over Dillon, "why the hell do you care Nash?"

Nash was at a stand still. Why did he care? Shawn could tell why he cared all the way from the back. Nash still loved Rogue and couldn't stand to see her with Dillon. Shawn could tell. Nash was jealous.

"Why don't we cut the chit chat and fight?" Snake Eyes barked

"That's fine with me" Carter replied swinging around a lead pipe

Raven walked over to a pipe laced wall and broke off a piece of it. Skate broke the end of a bottle as Sammy found a piece of scrape metal. Rogue stepped in front of Dillon and pushed him behind her. Just then the Ice Dragons showed up.

"Sorry we're late" Kian announced, "had to go pick up the toys"

JC pulled out a metal night-stick, Conor held a taser, Trevor pulled out a pair of brass knuckles with sharpened ends resembling claws, Ricky and Sam had regular hand guns. Her thoughts immediately went to the Omaha Boys. They couldn't street fight with weapons like that. Sammy looked at Skate the same time as Dillon. Rogue looked back at them.

"We'll take them" Rogue ordered, "you take the others"

Dillon nodded and nodded at Skate and Sammy. They nodded back. Belle then came beside Rogue as Shawn pushed to the front of his group. Belle looked at Shawn one last time before a new attempt to tell Rogue what she had done. Cameron's glare stayed hard at Rogue. Which she gladly return. Kian joined the leaders at the middle as Queen Slay joined Rogue. Belle swallowed the lump in her throat. Here goes nothing, she thought as she opened her mouth.

"Ro-"

"I hope you're ready to get your ass kicked" Cameron called

"Cameron the-" Shawn tried

"In your dreams shit bag" Rogue replied

"Hey Rogue I-"

"Oh really now bitch?"

"C-"

"Did you just called me a bitch"

Sirens erupted from down the street. Belle's eyes went wide at the sound of motorcycles. Cameron and Rogue continued to swap their choice words. Soon Kian and Queen Slay joined in. The need to know what she had done was getting urgent. She looked at Shawn in fear as the motorcycles sounds got closer. He nodded telling her to continue trying.

"Rogu-"

"You are the biggest jack ass I've ever had the pleasure of breathing the same air as"

"Rogue I-"

"You're the bitchiest person I've ever met"

"Listen Rogue I-"

"Screw you Cameron"

"You wish you could"

Belle couldn't take it anymore. The sounds were basically on top of them. Rogue needed to know and needed to know now. As in right now. She mustered all concern and anger into one strong voice that ripped through her throat making it raw as she tried to explain the rest.

"ROGUE THE GRIZZLIES ARE BACK"

The five gangs froze as motorcycles strolled into the alleyway. Instead of Cameron looking towards Rogue he was now facing the Grizzlies in complete fear. Rogue grabbed Dillon's arm and gathered with their gangs. Queen Slay joined them as Kian ran back to the Ice Dragon's. They stopped right in front of The Hounds and Ice Dragon's were. The leader and a few others had girls on the back of their bike. The leader removed his helmet revealing curly brown hair and green eyes. He smirked as he looked around. It was Harry Styles.

"Aces" he began, "long time no see"

——————-

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter! I really wanted to leave it at a cliff hanger and since I have left it at a cliff hanger I might not update for awhile. So the anxiety can consume you. MUHAHAHAHAHA. JK. I might update again tomorrow because I have nothing to do XD. HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING THE BLACK WIDOW'S!

(Feedback for my book would be appreciated)

-K