Chapter 48

The gang followed Shawn to the empty park. No one was there, nothing was there except the red Camaro abandoned on the curb. Shawn looked around. There were foot prints and blood stains, but nothing that would lead them to the girls. Nash investigated the car. He knew Rogue. Knew her like no one else. She wouldn't have left the Camaro unless she absolutely had to. So he asked himself why it was still here with her not around? Why would she leave it unlocked with no one to watch after it? Nash opened the driver's side door and slipped inside. He checked underneath the seats, the glove compartment, and in between the seats for answers. Nothing. He hands fell to the steering wheel and he lays his forehead on the leather cover.

"Where are you Rogue?" he whispered to no one in particular

"Hey Nash!"

His head jerked up and he looked over to see Cameron kneeling with the boys surrounding him. Nash rushed over and pushed to the front of the group. Cameron handed him a slightly crumpled piece of paper. He examined it quickly. The Grizzlies. They took them. The Grizzlies took the girls. His face turned red and Matt began pushing them back. Nash was furious. Enraged. He slowly crumpled the piece of paper and let it fall out of his hand and on the floor. Shawn walked up to the group.

"What is it?" he announced

Nash said nothing. He only turned and walked over to the Camaro. He hot wired it and called for Shawn, Matt, and Cameron. They sped to the jewelry store that they were all quite familiar with. They walked inside and the red curly hair, cat ear headband wearing, smiling woman at the regiaster. Nash walked up to the counter.

"Where's Whitesides?" Nash asked

"What's wrong?" she replied

"The Grizzlies took the girls" Nash explained, "Rogue, Belle, Snake Eyes. All of them. Please Mahogany."

She disappeared into the back and returned with Jacob Whitesides. A worried expression on his face and he hurried to the counter.

"My sister?" he said shakily

"Slay didn't go" Nash told him, "said she wasn't feeling well, but they have Raven, Fox, Snake Eyes, Belle, and Rogue. We need your supplies and the numbers."

"They took Rogue?" he announced shocked, "they must have a death wish"

"Please Whitesides" Nash begged

"Yeah, yeah anything" he replied quickly

"Do you know where the Grizzlies are?" Shawn asked

"I've heard some whispers on the street" Jacob explained, "small stuff, but lately there's talk they took over the large fort in town"

"Wistonian?" Cameron continued

"Yeah that's the one"

"Get what you need and some with us"

Jacob grabbed his coat and Mahogany shut up the counter. They left the jewelry store with two new allies, and an address. But no leader, no information, and no plan. Without Rogue Nash couldn't help but feel weak. She was the one with the brilliant ideas. The charming personality. It was her.

I will find you, he thought, don't worry baby I will find you Rosie.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Rogue woke up tied to a chair at the end of a large dinner table. An various amount of food. The smell of burning candles. Dim lighting. Dark wood. Long red table clothes with golden trim. A large chair directly ahead of her. She looked at her plate to see no silverware. Smart. There were name placards in front of all of the places. To her right read Belle, and to her left read Louis. Her hands were zip tied to the chair along with her ankles like earlier. She shook her head and looked around. Nothing.